CHAPTER 1 • prince hyunjin .

Static ~ Steve Lacy

First day of school, FUN.
I woke up by my alarm clock ringing in my ear at 6am, i rolled out of my bed while shivering due to how cold it was outside.
I slowly went downstairs to shower, making sure i stayed quiet so i didn't wake my family.

There wasn't much use in trying to stay quiet anyway, my little brother always gets up before me to make sure i'm awake for school ???
and my mother is a very light sleeper so any little creek, she will wake up and act like the house has been struck by lightning.

I finished up in the shower and tiptoed back upstairs, put in my new earrings and did my makeup.
I fixed up my hair and put on my uniform.
YES. A UNIFORM.
(A/N~don't worry, soomin is very expressive with the uniform ~

(if you don't like it, feel free to choose another from pinterest :) )

I then ate my breakfast very quickly and waited for mills to pick me up, lee millie is my bestfriend and also happens to be the one that takes me to school!!

I shoved myself into the back of her car, greeting her and her brother Lee Felix. Felix always comes with us on the way to school but i don't mind because felix is also my childhood friend.

We arrived at school and went our separate ways because we all have different classes for first period.
I walked into my first class while everyone was piling in trying to find seats next to their friends,
I didn't know anyone in that class really so i just found an empty table and sat at it.

The bell then rang to mark the start of class, I was still sitting by myself and i was actually very happy because of it, I had more working space.
Then someone came to ruin it.
Hwang hyunjin.
Or *prince hyunjin* as people like to call him.

(A/N ~ Hiii , i know this is a super short chapter but i just kinda wanted to make a starter chapter for people to maybe leave constructive criticism before i continue the story ! :)
Thanku very much for readinggg <3