CHAPTER 7 • babe

Romantic lover ~ eyedress

I woke up the next day still thinking about last night, i was already running late for school though so i didn't have time to think.

i pulled myself out of bed with last nights makeup still on my face.
i washed up my face and quickly got dressed into my school uniform.

my phone lights up with a message from mills.

                           millie moo🫶🏻

me and felix are here bae.

                                        ok, coming out rn <3

i grab my bag from under by bed and swiftly run down the stairs and out of the door.
millie and felix are already waiting outside for me in their car, so i hop into the vehicle.
felix turns the radio on and starts to drive.

We finally arrive at school and everyone was already in class because we were late.
(possibly my fault, ANYWAYS)
i walked into english class first period, very late.

I forgot hyunjin was in this class, FUN.
and i sit next to him, MORE FUN.

i walked into the classroom trying to keep my head down so the teacher wouldn't notice.
the teacher did notice but he didn't really care since he liked me, i am the favourite :)))

i sat myself down onto the chair and could feel hyunjin staring at me, i didn't look back, i was only looking at the teacher.

"you gotta pen, babe?" hyunjin asks with a cheesy grin on his face.
BABE? BABE! BABE?!
"uh, yeah i do." i reply while handing him the pen, still not making eye contact and trying to keep my cool.

"hey" he puts one of his hands on my shoulder and the other under my jaw so he could turn my head to look at him.
"are you okay?" he asks me, still holding my jaw.
i hum in reply,
"ok, good." he moves his hand from my chin and up to my cheeks to squish them.

"my second favourite quokka" hyunjin says to me while smiling, he made me giggle.

"hey you two, stop flirting." the teacher shouted across the classroom which made everyone turn around and stare at me and hyunjin.
hyun just smiled and my face turned bright red so i hid my face in my hands.
all the girls in the classroom were giving me daggers because of what the teacher said,
i'm not used to the staring but i just get my head down and finish my work until the end of class.

my next class was music with chan, han and changbin. so i headed down the stairs to get to the classroom and chan was already waiting outside the classroom for me.
"u ready?" he says tilting his head waiting for my response, "course" i add.
chan waves his hand in the direction of the entrance so i walk in first, changbin and han are already in the private music room.

music is kinda a free period because i just get to sit and watch them sing, rap and make songs as 3racha.
often chan asks me how the song sounds but it's always perfect with chan's music, changbin's rapping and hans high notes, literally heaven.

after music class the rest of the day went pretty fast up to lunchtime.
mills got me from outside of my math class and i hadn't told her about me and hyunjin yet, nobody else really knows to be honest.

we sat at the table next to all the boys after collecting our lunch.
"alright mates" millie said with her sweet aussie accent as she took her seat, she made me laugh and i took the seat next to her.

hyunjin was sitting right across from me again and i could feel his eyes piercing right through me,
i looked up at him and smiled when my cheeks flushed bright red again,
why was i embarrassed last night??? there's nothing to be embarrassed about.
we're a couple now.

(A/N hola favourite people
i wasn't sure what to do with this chapter so it's just kinda a filler
but i hope u enjoyed anyway <3