CHAPTER 16 • lover.

Lover ~ Taylor swift

I enjoy him.

the night passes and i wake up the next morning for school, picking out my uniform for school is one of my favourite parts of the day to be honest.
Today it was really cold so i put sweatpants in my backpack to put under my skirt later if i needed to.

I had a good feeling about the day, i've forgiven hyunjin for the most part since he's apologised now, i texted mills to come pick me up but she told me she isn't coming to school today, neither is felix because they have a family thing or whateve...

I had a good feeling about the day, i've forgiven hyunjin for the most part since he's apologised now, i texted mills to come pick me up but she told me she isn't coming to school today, neither is felix because they have a family thing or whatever, i don't mind either way.

I put on my parka jacket and my gloves and headed off to school, it was kinda icy on the roads but it was no problem for me.

I arrived at school later than usual since i walked but it's okay because my first class was english, as i've previously said, i'm the teachers favourite.

I strode into the class and took my seat next to hyunjin, "look, i have a pen" he says as he giggles and taps me on the shoulder with it slightly, i smile and laugh at his statement then continue to go back to my writing.

I raised my hand to go to the bathroom and left the classroom.

HYUNJIN POV•

Soomin seems to have forgiven me, it gives me the motivation to stay at school since i've been going home at lunch the previous days of the week, but it's been 2 weeks since me and yeonjun made the bet, only a week left.

She left the classroom to go to the bathroom so it gave me time to text yeonjun to remind him about if i win the bet.

I pulled out my phone from my trouser pocket and kept the phone hidden under the desk.

                             Yeonjun⚡️

                                           A week left bro.

Whatever, i still don't believe
u will win this.

                                believe what you want
                                                     dickhead.

                               She's wrapped around
                                                 my finger :)

She will be wrapped
around your fingers if you
keep catching feelings LOL.

I rolled my eyes and put my phone back in my pocket because soomin arrived back in the class.
"Took you a while loser" i said to her while jokingly punching her shoulder,
"don't touch me" she replies by punching me back and laughing.

"Stop flirting you two" comes from the front of the classroom, the teacher, she hates me so much.
I roll my eyes and get back to my writing while trying to laugh it off, she doesn't know the real situation, well neither does soomin.

But i like her, she's....
Different.