CHAPTER 2 • party on a school night

Teenage fever ~ Drake

Hyunjin waltzed into the classroom as if he owned the place, well he seems to have everyone wrapped around his finger, except from me.
And the teacher obviously because he got seriously scolded for being late on the first day.

He searched around the full classroom for a place to sit, he spotted the seat next to mine, quickly nodded his head and started walking toward my table at the back.

"Hope ya don't mind" the voice said.
i hummed in response as he sat himself in the seat next to me.

"Okay class, books and pens out and copy this down" the teacher exclaimed. I grabbed my bag up and started getting out my things.
"Shit" i heard hyunjin whisper to himself, i handed him a pen from my pocket and started sharing my book with him before he could make up some stupid excuse about not having his school supplies, "Thanks" he said while looking down at the work we had gotten, his eyes widened at the thought of doing his own work.

I put in my airpods and played 'teenage fever by drake' such a good song.

A couple classes then went by and it had reached lunchtime, mills was waiting for me outside of my last class before lunch.
We both skipped down the stairs with linked arms already gossiping and giggling about what had happened in the first half of the day already.

We had got to the cafeteria and we both got the same food, as usual. Millie had an idea to go and sit with felix and his friends.
"Cmonnnnn, they will love you. I PROMISE"
she says while reaching her pinky into my face.
"fine." i said with no expression on my face.

We went to go and sit down and it wasn't until then that i realised there was so many of them and i didn't know hyunjin was one.
Hyunjin also has a different friend group filled with douchebag jocks because he is one too.
Mills stood at the end of the table "hi besties" she exclaims with her lunch tray in hand, i hid behind her in embarrassment.
"this is soomin, my friend" i then come from behind her slightly and wave softly.
"can we sit ?" she asks politely, everyone has either nodded or said yes so we both sat down.

Felix then started to introduce everyone for me.
"Umm so obviously me, then chan and umm leeknow" leeknow and chan wave and smile, i smile back. felix points across the table "that's changbin then there's han, seungmin, jeongin aka I.N" they all wave politely and bow slightly.
"and you probably know me" i hear a voice say from across the table, it's hyunjin.
"actually i don't think i do?" i say. i knew exactly who he was, i just didn't want to boost his ego.
"um, hyunjin, hwang hyunjin. I sat next to you first period" he says while rolling his eyes, i let out a giggle and replied "oh yeah". Millie found it funny,
i love making her laugh because she always is the one to make me laugh.

Ten minutes had passed and the boys were deep in conversation when suddenly mills heard felix talk about a party. "PARTY?!" she exclaimed so everyone in the cafeteria heard.

"where, when, who, what, why" she asks confused and curious. "on a school night?!" i couldn't help but ask. The table of boys start laughing at what i said but i didn't find it very funny.

"yes, you two are invited" felix says, he then points his head in the direction of hyunjin "his house tonight, u need a ride soomin?"
"umm idk if i can make it" i say quietly and unsure, i knew i would be able to make it because i have no other plans but i wasn't sure if it would be good for me. Millie tries to persuade me because she loves parties and getting dressed up and everything about it.
i finally agreed then the bell rung for the end of lunch.
"see ya later" i heard one of the boys say, it was chan, he's really kind.

(A/N ~ Hiiiiii again, idk if this chapter is too long or too short or whatever anyways i'm kinda happy with how the story is turning out
once again thanks for reading !! :)