CHAPTER 18• Betrayal.

Sparks ~ Coldplay

"bro, look behind you."

I slowly turned my body to the direction the boys were looking, There she is, Tae Soomin.

I plaster a smile on my face while she stands with no emotion coming from her dark eyes,
"hey babe!" i say while walking up to her, opening up my arms for a hug from her.
She takes a step back and frowns, her eyes eventually start to glisten as i see her holding back tears.

"what's wrong?? you don't believe what i just said there right?! i was kidding baby, it's a joke."
i knew many things about myself but i didn't know i was turning into a gaslighter too..

i keep taking steps toward her but she keeps stepping back, she eventually turns her whole body around and runs far from me.

I feel the lump in my throat growing and my eyes holding back tears but i had to put it off before anyone could notice that i actually did have feelings for soomin, that i did love her, and i did really appreciate her presence.

i hear a voice behind me laugh, it soon turns into many voices laughing, so i decide to not show any emotion except putting fake smile on my face before i turn around to face the boys.

"what the fuck is her deal." i heard one of them say, "i know, what a psycho bitch." another says,
i just laugh at the remarks, "hey i'm gonna go get some food guys, i'll see ya later!" i say while taking some steps back and walking toward the food court.

My first idea is to go and look for her, but i've already looked around the whole mall and couldn't find sooms, but i do find millie.

"hey millie! um have you seen sooms? i can't find her anywhere"

"um, no! i thought she went to find you until i saw her just run out the mall??" millie replies.

"oh um, that's weird." i say with my hand scratching the back of my neck, "hey, um, i'll see you later! i'm gonna try and find her."
i add on while walking off and waving.

i start to panic as soon as i heard she ran out of the mall. I take a minute outside to try and call her,
"i'm sorry but this number is unavailable at this moment in time, please call back later."
is the only thing that comes from my phone,
did she block me??

(A/N HIIIII
um this chapter is kinda boring but i didn't wanna drag it on so i hope you enjoyed it, i'll be writing more soon but i'm not sure when i'll be publishing! just please keep in mind i have studying to do and stuff so please be patient! but thanku for the support on the previous chapters!!<3