CHAPTER 8 • just like last time

K. ~ cigarettes after sex

we're a couple now.

the bell rang for the end of lunch and i stood up to start walking and someone had grabbed both my hands from behind me, millie.

"when were you gonna tell me about you and hyunjin?"
"huh" i asked, i knew exactly what she was talking about. "i saw the way you were looking at eachother just a second ago. somethings going on" she said.
"ok fine. Please don't tell anyone, i don't want people hating me and i don't really know how serious it's gonna get."
she nodded her head in an understanding way while the smile on her face grew bigger and walks me to my next class.

"i just don't want you getting hurt by him, you know he what is like, also take last time into consideration. you could get hurt again"

"he's not like that, mills. he's different now"
i reply to her.
"whatever u say babe, ok get in ur class now, we're late enough, love you!!" she shouts.

my last classes finally end and school is finished for the week,
i take a seat in the library at school because it's always quiet and i get time to sit with my own thoughts for a while,
until my phone lights up in my hand.

                               hyun🫶🏻

Do you wanna hang out at
my house tonight ?

                                   Ok! when can u come
pick me up? :)

Now, if ur ok with it

i look up from my phone and hyunjin is standing already looking at me with a cheesy smile on his face,
he puts out his hand for me to grab and we exit from the school and get into his car.

we arrive at hyunjin's house, his parents weren't home, they must not be home a lot since he was able to throw that party too.
he gives me his hand again and takes me into his house, i was getting bad flashbacks from the place, but i shook it off.

we go upstairs into his bedroom and we sit  down onto his bed.
"have u got clothes for me? this uniform is kinda uncomfortable" i ask, trying to make him feel bad for me.
he rolls his eyes and laughs "fine" while he gets up and goes through his wardrobe.

"here" he throws me a huge sweater and some sweatpant looking things, i went to the bathroom to get changed.

it's weird that i know where his bathroom is already.
um anyways,
i walked back into hyunjin's room and he had also got changed into comfier clothes.

um anyways, i walked back into hyunjin's room and he had also got changed into comfier clothes

This man is so fine.
"what are you staring at ma'am" he asks sarcastically, "nothing hwang" i say as i jump onto his bed.
"don't hwang me" he says as he also jumps on the bed next to me. He stares alot and doesn't even try to hide it.

"um, let's put on a movie" i say to him to break the awkward silence.
(A/N if nobody gets the awkward silence reference i'm gonna cry)
"oh, okay" he says while getting closer to me.

"can we cuddle?" he asks me genuinely,
"hmm fine." i reply while picking out a film.
he moves closer and hugs me from behind.
he smells really good,
"hey, let me pick a movie. your bad at this job" hyunjin says to me while laughing.
i just laugh and let him do what he wants.

"hey hyunjin?"
he hums in reply because he is so focused on picking a movie for us.
"can i ask you something?"
he stops looking at the tv and puts his full attention to me when i turn to face him.

"you aren't using me, are you?" i ask,
hyunjin looks shocked and chokes on his own saliva at the question "huh, what??? uh what would make you think that?" he nervously replies to my question with another question.
"nothing it's just, my ex."

"do you mind me asking what happened?" hyunjin asks me while looking into my eyes sincerely,
"it's stupid, i doesn't matter."

"nooooo, tell me." hyunjin says while play-punching my arm.
"um, ok. It's really embarrassing but he basically used me because his friends made a bet to see how long he could go out with me."
i say while lowering my head, hyunjin didn't say anything.