CHAPTER 15 • at my porch.

kiss me ~ sixpence none the richer

I stepped inside my house and dropped my school bag onto the ground before taking off my shoes and jacket.
I walked up my stairs and laid on the bed looking up at the ceiling waiting for something to happen,
my eyelids grew heavier and i couldn't keep myself awake.

"SOOMIN" came a voice from downstairs, it was my mother, i didn't even know that she was it the house to be honest.
i peeled myself from the bed sheets and put my slippers onto my feet to go and collect dinner from the kitchen.

I sat down at the dining room table where my brother and mom were sat down, i started to eat while my mother started to talk, "i hear you have a boyfriend, soomin." she says with a completely straight look on her face, i choke on my broccoli a little bit, "huh?" i respond in confusion,
"who told you that?" i add on.

"your brother said he sees a boy on your phone and outside the house all the time." my mother says, i look over at my brother and he's just stuffing his face with his roast beef trying not to lock eyes with me, unluckily he did, i lowered my eyebrows and squinted my eyes at him but he just put his head back down.

"what's it to do with you? your never here to care anyway." i tell her while eating the rest of my food,
"so that's a yes? i wish you would tell me these things sooms, i'm happy for you" she says while reaching for my hand, i pull away and take the rest of my dinner to my room.

A while later i had fell asleep again, soon later my mother wakes me again, "someone's at the door for you soomin, a boy possibly!!"
i roll my eyes as i know exactly who it is who's standing at my front door.
i stood up from my bed and pulled a hoodie over my head and put my hair into a messy bun.

i drag myself down the stairs and come from behind the door, just as i thought, prince hyunjin standing at my porch.
"i messed up, i'm sorry soomin"

he never calls me by my full name, he must really mean it, atleast i hope so.

his head drops down to the floor and he keeps fidgeting with his hands,
"i'll text you tomorrow hyun." i say while putting my hand on his shoulder,
he flashes me his smile and leans his head against my hand, i move my hand from his shoulder to his cheek.
we look eachother in the eyes for a while before exchanging a kiss, we haven't kissed for a while, it was so freeing. I enjoy spending time with him. I enjoy him.

(A/N this chapter is very short and has no pictures, i apologise but i'm just trying to make more chapters out of the story to give you guys more to read :)
thanku for all your nice comments and votes i appreciate it very much!!
as always love u guys very much and i hope your enjoying it still<3 )
also if anyone has any song requests that they would want me to put in the story i could do that! :)