"̤ w̤h̤y̤ a̤r̤e̤ y̤o̤ṳ a̤n̤g̤r̤y̤ ?̤ "̤

" Hyung don't worry he can't hurt me , have you forgotten I'm the great mafia king ? "

Jungkook felt betrayal ,  he wants to ask him why he did that to him .
But again it's not V who lied to him it's jungkook who himself made a presumptions then why he's feeling betrayal ? Why he's angry ? And most importantly Why he's not proceeding with his original plans ?

Does he really have fallen for V ?

V was walking nonchalantly in the hallway when he heard his men talking

"what happened to him ? He is beating that sand bag since 2 hours continuously"

" I thought of asking him but he seems very angry so I didn't dare "

Then they saw V , they bowed to him and was ready to go when he asked them about the man they were talking about .

V ran to the room where jungkook was boxing with all his anger .

" Are you crazy or what ?? Just stop !!"

V shouted when he saw Jungkook's hands were bleeding from constant hitting the punching bag .

Without saying anything Jungkook again started punching the bag more hardly .
V was confused , what happened to him that made him this angry ?

" Jungkook , I said stop , your hands are bleeding "

" Why does it matters to you ??"

" What ?? "

V was totally confused on his behaviour

" I don't understand why are you angry ? Something happened to you or someone told you something ??....just tell me "

V was now frustrated , Jungkook wasn't replying to him and he don't know what to do to stop him so he stood inbetween the bag and jungkook .
Jungkook stoped his hands and looked at tae intensely .

" Jungkook ,please stop now ...."

Before he can say something jungkook smashed his lips on V's .

A/n :-  WARNING !!!!

Again (sighs)

⚠️⚠️⚠️Smut Warning ⚠️⚠️⚠️

next chapter contains heavy smut so you can skip the chapter if you aren't comfortable and don't like those stuffs .