" You can't touch him "

V regain his consciousness. He felt a sharp pain behind his head , he got attacked from behind . He's vision was still blured then he heard a voice .

" What did you thought you will come here and i'll give you her that easily ?? This isn't a drama where hero wins all the fights "

His body was tired due to all those beatings.  He was bleeding badly .

" Ohh I forget to tell you something , today i'll kill your lover infront of your eyes , then you will know how it feels to loose your loved ones ...He will beg me to kill him because of the pain and slowly slowly i'll kill him "

His creepy laughter echoed in the room .
V tried to move but he was tied with ropes on a chair .

" You ....can't ...touch him ..."

V said in his weak voice , Hoshi laughed and punched him in the face .
He coughed with blood flowing out his mouth. He was drifting to unconsciousness then he heard Jungkook's voice .

" He's here "

Hoshi smirked .

Jungkook entered the room and found V unconsciously tied on the chair .
He run to him and tried to wake him but he wasn't responding . He began to untie the ropes when someone shouted

" Welcome Mr.jeon ...."

His blood boiled in anger .

A/n :- Every one has reasons behind their acts but the path matters more .

Will Jungkook save Tae from Hoshi or he will die as Hoshi said ??

Let's find out in the incoming chapters .

Don't forget to like and comment your thoughts

Xoxo 💜💜