" I'll kill you if you will die "

" Let's just save Yuna first "

" But V ..."

" Yoongi .... you know him very well hoshi is not a big deal for him . We must save Yuna first . And V is not alone jungkook is there with him "

" And you also know that I don't trust that jungkook "

" What do you mean you don't trust my friend ?? "

" I mean exactly the same  "

" Yoongi...."

Jin stooped him . Hoseok glared at Yoongi . Namjoon was in confusion .
Questions and anger was storming inside Hoseok but that wasn't the right time for all that .
He must save that girl before anything bad happens to her .

Jin gave them earpiece  . Yoongi with his men and Hoseok with other police men went to the abandoned factory . As it was highly secured with Hoshi's mens who were heavily armed with guns and other weapons .

" be ready after all this mess , because I'm curious about so many things and I need explanation for all of that "

" I'll "

Yoongi was about to peck him but Hoseok stopped him saying he will not kiss a liar .
Yoongi pouted but that didn't affected him .

" Don't you dare to do anything stupid that will cost your life because i'll kill you if you will die ...do you understand ??"

Hoseok warned him before going to their mission . Yoongi gave him a warm smiled .

A/n :- What do you think about this chapter ? Comment your thoughts and don't forget to like .

See you in the next chapter

Xoxo 💜💜