" Goodbye "

V was sitting beside Jungkook's bed .
Namjoon and jin was watching him from outside.

V held Jungkook's hand in his hand .

" I'm sorry for not protecting you properly , i'm not good for you , I even hide my real identity from you .
I'm really sorry , please wake up I can't see you like this ....my heart is aching so much right now ,... I know i'm a bad guy but please wake up I can't bear to loose you "

V was crying then he heard a weak a voice

" So ...you know ..you're a bad guy .."

" You are awake !!! Doctor ...."

After checking him doctor left , V was still holding his hand not ready to let go his hand .

" I'm fine ..don't look at me like that "

" Don't speak , you're still weak .."

" with that IV fluid hanging on the stick , You're talking about me being weak ? "

V cleared his throat , Jungkook chuckled .

" How many more days you will take to wake up ??..... Now i'm tired of you , before I break up with you , you better open your eyes .....I'll not ask you anything now please stop teasing me and wake up pleaseee ...I love you ....."

He kissed his hand with tears in his eyes .

Hoseok was laying his head on the yoongi's bed when he felt a hand on his head . He stood straight finding Yoongi awake .

" You are awake ?? Didn't I told you that i'll kill you if do anything stupid "

Yoongi chuckled on his cute face .

" Are you laughing ?? After making me cry ??........Ohh i'm really sorry ....are you okay ??"

Yoongi groaned in pain when he hit Yoongi's shoulder .
Hoseok become worried , looking at him with his doe eyes which were swollen probably due to crying for nights .

" Dare to do something stupid again , i'll kill you myself .....do you ...."

Yoongi pulled him into a deep kiss .
The touch they were craving for like years .

V with jungkook ,jin and namjoon was fondly looking to their love birds .

" I want that too ..."

V looked at jungkook

" What ?? "

" Don't play dumb ....please I want that too "

" I'm not giving you that !!"

V was chasing Jungkook with his IV fluid , one was running with his hand hanging on bandage while one was chasing with his IV fluid .
Jin looked at them and sighed then he said while raising his brows

" My single ass is paining right now "

" I can cure that pain "

Jin's heart flattered when Namjoon come closer to him .

** The End **

A/n :- All my readers this is the end , Hope you enjoyed this story .

If you liked this then don't forget to like and do follow me .

** Part 2 of this story will be coming soon , till then take care of yourself 💜 **

I'm going to publish more interesting stories with all other genres , so stay tuned ....

*THANK YOU for reading this story 💜*

See you again ♥️

https://www.wattpad.com/story/321283762?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=winterflower30&wp_originator=39tK%2B4H%2F37eWPYOG4VV7NQat0zOkujJF2iiY3ga4Cxf1YEEQF2uZpX5zV3%2BZ2EcQNs%2FO48SavSyA%2BZoaqx5PUk3cs%2Fcz7PZdO2%2By6%2FqDgCHQye00Qc%2FzRXzMNNJArjwK

👆👆👆Link for the second part