" You are a mafia ?! "

Their jaw dropped when they saw a huge palace infront of them .
They followed the chief like a lost puppy .

That tight security , the guards , the aura everything was so intimidating to them .

After few minutes of walk , they entered a room , their eyes widen on seeing the person infront them .

" You !!! "

They cooed in chorus . Yoongi looked at them . Hoseok was shock to see suga and here's Namjoon was shocked to see something else .

" What are you doing here ?? "

" well it's my house  "

" yours??.....don't tell me..."

" he's the one I told earlier , but do you know him ?"

Chief asked Namjoon .

" well he was my senior in college "

" are you kim seokjin by any chance  "

Hoseok asked for confirmation .
Because Namjoon always used to talk about his senior and how he had a crush on him but never got the courage to tell him and suddenly he stop coming to college .

" He's brother of kim taehyung aka V "

Their jaw dropped in shock again , they looked at jin . Hoseok then looked at suga who was looking at him blankly .
But the question was how their Chief knows them ?

" I know you have so many questions right now , and you will get all your answers once we are done with this thing first ...."

A/n :- it's not the right time to ask this question but still I want to know ,What is your ideal type of date ??

Let's start with mine , umm for me it's going to an amusement park together , walking near the sea , looking at the stars and feeling the cold breeze while holding hands . Enjoying stall foods together .

I'm excited to know your dream date .
Tell me in the comments .

Xoxo 💜💜