| 2 |

Song: Animal - AG, MOONZz

I drop my duffel on the bench in front of my locker and start to take out what I need

I change into a black sports bra along with a pair of black nike pros and put my hair in double dutch braids. 

"2 minutes" someone says through the door so I put my bag in my locker and slip on a pair of slippers. After that I walk towards the door ready to earn some money.

When I step out I start walking towards the large crowd. Once I walk through the crowd I see an unconscious boy being carried away from the ring.

'That'll soon be my opponent'  I think and a wicked smile spreads across my face.  

Honestly what is wrong with me. I'm a psycho.

A hot psycho. 

Once I reach the ring I start rolling my shoulders and warming up my muscles. Kicking off my slippers I start to throw punches in the air in front of me and hop around on my feet lightly while scanning the room for my opponent.

AKA my punching bag.

Once I see her I give her a little wave along with a smirk which causes her to visibly gulp before walking up to the ring.

She should be scared i'm the undefeated champion on the women's side and have been for the past 6 months. I have won over a couple of guys too but most of them are too chicken to fight a girl so they back out. Their reason being 'I don't want to hit a girl', I scoff in my head.

So don't punch me but i'm still gonna punch you.

Easy win. 

"A round of applause for Roxy everyone who tonight is taking on our favourite undefeated fighter!" the announcer shouts through the speakers of the abandoned warehouse. The crowd gives her an applause and a few whistle and shouts. 

Horny fuckers.

Most of the guys here don't think women can fight and are only here for the possibility to take a girl fighter home for the night. But only if she isn't all banged up after her fight.

Sexist pigs.

"Let's hear it for Crimson everyone!" I take a step forward and raise my arms in the air while the crowd cheers louder for me.

I am everyone's favourite fighter after all.

And reigning champion.

After everyones calmed down the ref motions for us to walk towards him.

"You know the rules tonight, no weapons and no killing. Otherwise everything is fair play. Got it?" he questions and we nod at him. Then me and Roxy bump fists and go to opposite sides of the ring.