| 7 |

"So what's the plan?" my twin asks me while spinning in his chair

We have been in his room for about 40 minutes now trying to figure out how to tell River about this.

About our sister.

I'm laying in Hudson's bed staring at the ceiling while we throw ideas back and forth in order to come up with the best one.

So far we have nothing.

I sit up quickly and he stops spinning "I think we should just tell him like it is. Every minute we spend in here is another minute wasted."

He nods slowly going over it "You're right. If we want his help he needs the truth."

"Who needs the truth?" a voice asks startling us both and causing our heads to turn quickly towards the door. 

"Gosh Theo you gotta stop sneaking up on people." Hudson scolds him causing him to smirk in return.

"Not my fault you both are deaf." he responds dismissively while walking into the room.

"Get out." 

"Not before you answer my question Hunter." I only sigh and roll my eyes.

"It doesn't concern you Theodore." I say back to him at the same time he sits down on the bed beside me.

"You got to be kidding me, not the full first name." he says while shaking his head. 

"Yes the full first name. Now get out." I grumble while pushing him off the bed and onto the floor.  

"Ouch." Is all he says back. "Theo please we will tell you soon." Hudson tries to reason with him. 

He is the nicer twin like that.

"Whose help do you need?" he asks while narrowing his eyes at me. 

"Not yours which means none of your concern." I reply getting angry at him.

We ain't got time for this. Every second we spend fighting with our younger brother is another second we could be searching for her. 

For our baby sister.

"Just tell me already!" he snaps and I share a look with Hudson and he shakes his head in return.

"The kid wants to know so let's tell him." I say while turning my gaze to my youngest brother.

He looks taken aback like he didn't expect me to ever answer his annoying questions. But he's wasting time that I don't got so if this hurts him then the blame is on him.

"Hunter I don't think we should." My twin tries to tell me.

"If we tell you this you need to promise us to not tell anyone." 

"I promise." Theo responds.

"Do you really want to now Theo? This is your last chance to back out." He looks taken aback but soon gets a hold of himself and nods eagerly.