| 5 |

All three of them stare at me with wide eyes and their mouths hanging open ready to catch flies

"What did you just say?" Declan says sounding shocked. 

"You fucking heard me." I reply in a curt tone while scanning the area looking for her.

"No you see I don't think I did because what you just said doesn't make any sense whatsoever." Blake says while rambling and shaking his head slightly. 

"Why do you think Crimson is your sister?" Duncan asks me calmly seeing as he is the most level headed out of the 4 of us.

I shift my eyes to his and just stare at him for a second or two before answering him "The eyes." is all I say before I return my focus to the crowd surrounding us and trying to find either Crimson or whoever runs this place.

"The eyes?" Declan asks me questionably and I just nod.

"So let me get this straight. You think that fighter Crimson is your sister just because of her eyes? I have blue eyes, do I look like your sister because of it? Or maybe another brother..." Blake rambles once again getting on my fucking nerves. 

"Yes and fuck no." I respond not having the energy to deal with him right now. 

Duncan steps in front of my line of sight causing me to look at him with narrowed eyes. "She has probably already left, you know that most fighters get out as quick as they can after their fight is done." he tells me and I just close my eyes taking a deep breath and nod at him.

"But the boss is probably still here so let's see if we can find him, yeah?" Declan comes up on my side putting his hand on my shoulder causing me to look at him and nod "yeah" I reply back.

I'm lucky to have such good friends that will stand by my side no matter what. I've struggled with a lot in my life and these 3 boys have always been there for me along with my brothers. I owe them all my life. Fuck I owe them a lot more.

We go in different directions throughout the warehouse looking for the most disgusting person here. The people responsible for illegal fights aren't good people not by a long shot and earning money from other people fighting is a disgusting way to do it. 

That is the exact reason none of us ever bet on fights because we all know that the money doesn't go to the fighters in anyway it just goes straight into the boss' pockets. We have learnt that the hard way.

My phone vibrates in my hand and I bring it up to my face and read the message I just received.

Duncan:

Found him. SE corner.

I quickly turn in the opposite direction from where I was going and head towards the only person here who can give me any answers at all.

I see Declan and Blake heading the same way having received the same message as me. 

"Where the fuck is he." is the first thing I say when I reach Duncan and he only nods towards a man that looks to be in his fifties with greying hair and brown eyes.