| 9 |

"You know what this means right?" River asks us and we all nod in response

"We have to tell the others, now ." Hudson says as he turns towards the door and the rest of us follow him. 

"Let's just text them all to come to the living room because all of them are probably doing something different." River states as he simultaneously types on his phone and we can hear multiple notifications going off at the same time. 

What? We all always have the sound on our phones on, nowadays at least. We've all learnt the hard way what a phone on silent can have as consequences.

We definitely don't want a repeat of that. No thank you. 

As we walk down the stairs and into the living room we hear laughter echo throughout the house and seconds later Calvin walks into the room while talking into his phone.

His laughter quickly dies down when he sees our serious faces "I'll call you back later." he speaks into the phone as he ends the call and pockets his phone.

He looks over each of our serious expressions as we all stand beside each other in front of the couch.

"What's up?" he asks and when he looks to Theo another questions pops up "And what's wrong with him?" he asks as he points.

All of us turns towards Theo and there he is standing with the biggest smile I have ever seen plastered on his face and it won't be gone for a long while.

"You'll find out once everyone is here." River replies checking his phone in an impatient manner. 

Footsteps can be heard outside in the foyer and then Devon and Aiden enter the room and stands next to Calvin. 

"Why you so happy Theodore?" Devon asks our little brother as a smile of his own stretches across his face.

Theo sniffles a little so I answer for him "He'll tell you when Grayson gets here." Devon scrunches his eyebrows but still nods.

I swear to God if Theo starts crying again before we've even told them that we found Eliana it's going to take longer or be harder to tell them. I just hope he can keep it together a few more minutes longer because he looks a little psycho standing with the biggest grin I've ever seen while he's also on the brink of crying his heart out. 

It's a weird combination, not gonna lie. 

It's also a new one, at least for Theo. But he is kinda weird so it isn't really surprising either. 

Finally a grumpy looking Grayson walks into the room shirtless since he probably was in the gym working out. 

"What's so important?" he asks annoyed while narrowing his eyes on the four of us. 

"Can I please, please tell them?" Theo asks with the smile still on his face while he's bouncing on his heels like a little child.

Me and Hudson exchange glances before looking towards River. It would probably be better if me or River broke the news since I found her and River will know how to tell them the news.