| 6 |

I stare at Eduardo dumbfounded my thoughts racing a million miles per hour

It can't be this easy. She can't have been here this whole fucking time and we didn't find her.

"Noelle? Noelle? Noelle Rossi!?" Blake nearly screams while pacing around the area. 

"That's what I said wasn't it?" Eduardo answers back while turning around and grabbing his suit jacket off the couch backrest.

"Are you sure? This is unreal. Could it be her? No... Maybe?" Blake continues pacing and rambling to himself while i'm standing frozen trying to process what the man before us just said. 

My sisters middle name is Noelle. Her eyes are blue just like the rest of us.

Crimsons name is Noelle. Her eyes look just like ours. 

If i'm going to jump the fucking gun then I would say that this girl is my sister. 

But I can't be 100% about it yet and I definitely can't go to my brothers and start spreading false hope before I know that this girl actually is our sister. 

But what if she is?

"If you don't mind I gotta run. Pleasure doing business with you." Eduardo says effectively snapping me out of my thoughts and back into fucking reality. 

"Yeah, business." Declan scoffs under his breath while glaring at the older man. He only smirks in return before leaving us standing with so many fucking questions left unanswered.

E L E U T H E R O M A N I A

"So what are we gonna do about this? Do you believe that she actually is you sister Hunter?" Declan asks me from the driver's seat.

I think for a few moments before answering "We aren't gonna do anything.".

"What do you mean? Of course we are gonna do something. This could be your sister! We definitely want to keep helping you and your brothers find her." Blake is quick to reply.

I only sigh in response trying to sort through everything we have found or rather haven't found in the last 12 years. 

"C'mon man, you know that girl is like a sister to us too." Duncan says while trying to reason with me from the backseat. 

"We would do anything to help you find her, you know this." Declan tries too.

My head feels like it's fucking spinning while i'm trying to figure out what to do.

"Fine." I respond quickly "But don't tell the rest of my brothers."

All 3 of them are quiet for some moments and they all snap out of it when the car comes to an abrupt stop.