4. I'm Dexter.

11 years old male hedgehog took out 2 fish skewers and placed it on clean leaf. Then, he lit the fire on stacked chopped wood. Amy Rose stared at the fish skewers wondering if he added poison.

"Don't worry! The food is safe! Here try one!", 11 years old male hedgehog asked as he cooked the fish skewer.

"Then, you eat first. You're welcome!", Amy Rose said.

She turned her food around whilst smelling the fish skewer to see if it's rotten. She kept staring at her food. Her mind was drowned with the possibility of food poisoning. Whereas, Dexter had almost finished eating his fish skewer. Upon finishing his meal, he rolled his eyes and sigh exasperatedly.

"Okay, if you don't want to eat it! I'll eat it", Dexter smiled.

"No! This is mine! Don't you dare taking my food!", Amy Rose defended.

She ate hastily without sparring the male hedgehog a look. She cursed in her heart if the fish skewer was poisoned, then Eggman would find him and never let him go.

The 11 years old male hedgehog slummed shoulder. After all, did she ever appreaciate him? Saving her from Willy Walrus and Weasel bandits . . . Bandanging her wounds on parts of leg, waist and hand. . . Helping her to sit down . . . Cooking for her . . . He sneered at the fact that she was the first person who rejected his help. "Patient, Dexter!", the young male hedgehog thought.

Just as he was about to bow his head inside his hand, he remembered that he hadn't implanted CPick - 05 yet. CPick - 11 was a tiny surveillance camera designed for espionage. His dimension's Tails handed over CPick - 11 before he set his journey to another dimension. He taught the young male hedgehog to learn how to insert CPick - 11 and connect the signal to his AVA. After all, this would be a necessary skills to track down Morpho Eggman's whereabout.

"Are you done eating?", Dexter asked.

"Yes, why?", Amy Rose asked.

"Can you help me install the surveillance camera? My dimension's Eggman would be here sooner or later. We will need to move somehow.", Dexter explained.

"Make sense. Then, I will help for my survival but that doesn't mean you're trustworthy. I don't even know your name.", Amy stated firmly.

"I'm Dexter.", the 11 years old male hedgehog introduced.

Here you go, guys. Sorry, this chapter is short. I'll make it long on the next chapter. For those who wonder why is Boom Amy not sweet and friendly yet? She was in harsh position plus I'm exploring her dark side. Her darkest side lies in her overbearing, snarky, bossy and temperemental side. Especially when she considered her every criticism and judgement to be constructive. To be honest, I didn't like her personality, she's rather unstable. Btw, Dexter is my Sonic OC.