6. Eggman, You're Alive!

(Agent Stone's Office, Eggtopia HQ, Eggtopia Zone)

A middle aged men wearing a tyrian frock coat sat on his desk. His right hand touched his head as he took deep breathe.

He was anxious when his dimension's Eggman combined the power of Chaos crystal and Sol crystal together. Using powered crystal from another dimension was already breaking the reality between Morpho Sonic world and Morpho Sol dimension. Even bringing Sol crystal to Morpho Sonic world would cease the dimensional barrier slowly similar to Sonic Rush event. Imagine combining all native powered crystal with foreign powered crystal, how devastating would the impact be?

Although Eggman was the conquerer of 5 dimensions, morpho dimension was their main base and home dimension where Morpho Eggman, Agent Stone and Omelleta (Agent Stone's sister) grew up together. Moreover, the combined power would also cause unstrained effect for the user. Combining one chaos crystal and one sol crystal together cause electrocution, body shaking and unwanted teleportation to another dimension.

As he feared, Eggman lost control over the crystal amidst the battle. Ground surface rumbled as it cracked through the earth surface at rapid speed. A huge blob of Magma erupted severely that the whole world would fill therough it. Massive ocean waves sent surges of water caused by volcanic eruption and earthquake. The rising of intense heat caused cloud formation. Increasing heat pulls in smoke in fire resulting fire tornado.

As the ocean wave and fire tornado got close to the battle arena at Eggman's lair, the world crashes as the sky unleashed beam too wide. From that point, the ocean boiled, island sunk and the sky falled. Morpho Sonic world and Morpho Sol dimension merged together rapidly causing the two world to collide. The collision between two world expelled the largest expulsion recorded in the history of Sonic multiverse.

Amidst the multiverse disaster, Morpho Eggman screamed in agony as the electrical shock read throughout the body. The tremor spread across his hand up to his head, down to his leg. His left arm squished behind while his leg pounded as his body proportion got swollen out of control.

Tears streamed down the middle aged man's face. His tears flow freely from his face to his coat. Neither did he  bother to wipe his tear. No one understand the suffering of a man who lost his best friend and sister in a battle.

"Doctor, Leta, where are you?", a middle aged men wearing a tyrian frock coat asked.

"Uncle Stone", a 6 years old girl with peach skin and large, auburn hair cried.

Agent Stone hugged her 6 years old niece. He suddenly heard a ding from his hidden communicator. The curious 6 years old niece played a voice   text to speech message from her father.

" Uncle . . . Uncle. . . It's daddy's voice.", the 6 years old girl said.

"Preapare my latte! Make it extra creamy for today!, Morpho Eggman ordered.

" Omellete, help uncle make a latte! Your father is coming.", Agent Stone reminded

Agent Stone stood up along with his niece. Together, they preapared a latte for Morpho Eggman. Omellete gave an extra cream on the latte in hopes her father would be proud of her. Morpho Eggman arrived when Agent Stone and Omellete were about to serve his latte. Omellete showed a welcoming smile like a sudden beam of sunlight illuminating the darkest corners of the room.

Morpho Eggman has returned. What scheme would the Morpho Eggman, Agent Stone and Omellete hatched? Find out in the next chapter! Happy reading