7. Next Plan

[White Space]

Meanwhile, Morpho Eggman was trapped inside White Space and looked exhausted. He glanced over his marital ring with rage over his loss. Morpho Eggman's marital ring hosted a potrait of his wife, Omletta. Her death ignited his vengence when the hedgehog brats murdered her.

Moreover, his dimension explosion during the Neo Galtic revolution between Eggman Empire and former Galtic Kingdom (so called Ancients). The dimensional explosion respresented tragic tie from both sides.

Regardless, Omletta and Agent Stone were safe. Morpho Eggman had ordered Agent Stone to refugee along with Omletta to Eggtopia an hour before the last battle started on Morpho dimension. 'Were they really okay?', Morpho Eggman thought.

Morpho Eggman tried to message Agent Stone on his wrist communicator but there was no signal. It seemed that getting out of the white space was his only option. Fortunately, he had several nano dimensional portal device inside his hidden cape pocket. He activated his nano dimensional portal device, setting it to his desired location, and throwing it which generates portal to Eggtopia zone.

[Eggtopia Zone]

As he reached to the neon dystopian city, the phone signal improved drastically. Morpho Eggman send a text to voice message through his wrist communicator to indicate his presence.

"Preapare my latte! Make it extra creamy for today!", Morpho Eggman ordered.

[War Hall, Eggtopia HQ]

An hour later, Morpho Eggman stepped into War hall. Agent Stone and Omelette stood up adjacent to his desk with a cup of coffee on top of it. There was a picture of Morpho Eggman, Leta and Omellete in a cup of latte. Morpho Eggman smiled over the latte whilst drinking it slowly reminiscing the good memory he had with his wife and daugther.

" Daddy ", Omelette cried as she hugged her father.

" Omelette, that's my girl. Don't cry again! You're a supervillain. ", Morpho Eggman replied.

"Sir, we didn't find any sign of Dexter during our last battle. ", Agent Stone reminded.

" Then, find him! His existance would bring us and Eggman Empire down.", Morpho Eggman smashed the table.

"Dad . . ", Omellete cut off.

"Wait, dear. Brother, preapare our spare eggmobile! We're hunting Dexter down. Omellete, you can follow uncle Stone and dad for now but don't neglect your study!", Eggman instructed.

" Understand, Dad!", Omellete nod.

[Trunk Base, few hours after Eggman's resturn]

Few weeks after Dexter saved the young pink hedgehog, the young hedgehog partners collaborated well. They divided daily task for cooking, cleaning, surveilling camera, searching for ingredients and woods for fire. Amy Rose and Dexter got along well after the first impression. The young pink hedgehog grew trust over the young male hedgehog.

At bruch, Dexter was gathering up woods. He had gathered tinder and kindling but it's not enough to start out fire in the wilderness. At Seaside Island, wilderness xqmp fire require tinder, kindling and fire woods. The young male hedgehog swinged the sharpened abandoned axe over a tree but a call from his communicator interrupted him.

"Dexter, (alarm voice from his AVA) I heard a voice signal from your device. I tried to silent it but it keeped ringing and a notification popped out saying danger allert.", Amy Rose informed as she boiled a eater and seasoned a raw fish.

"We need to pack up!", Dexter instructed.

Dexter teleported from his current position to his base. At his base, Dexter helped Amy to pack up his bag. Luckily, other than his drinking bottle, AVA and C Pick 05, they had nothing to worry about any belonging left behind. The young male hedgehog intentionally dropped a map with a cross on random location. Afterward Dexter picked her up bridal style whilst teleported themselves from their base to Thirdle Dor. Thirdle Dor is located at the Skye coast of Bygone Island. Skye coast provide a direct sea route to a European country in Sonic Boom world, Spagonia.

On the other hand, the Eggman family was approaching to close to their base. Morpho Eggman remembered the trunk base at his home dimension. It was filled with campsites of rebels and the trunk was the rebellion's secret base. Now, they had to hunt the leader before they're hunted down. Eggman brought a group of badniks and survelaince moving camera to detect the young male hedgehog's presence. Omellete and Agent Stone went down to the secret trunk base to see any signs of Dexter around. Dexter was not around but the food scraps, map and firewoods left signify the presence of Dexter in Sonic Boom's world. The assistant smirked while his niece stared blankly.

"Uncle, he's gone. Why do you smirk?", Omellete asked.

"Omelette, I know where he is." Agent Stone said.

Agent Stone took the map and showed it to Eggman. However, Eggman didn't find any signs of Dexter around but he found 5 surveillance camera around the base close to the Peril river.

The map indicated that Dexter was going to Empire City at United Federation. Hence, they set out a journey to Empire City to capture Dexter with their Eggmobile for a week but his presense was nowhere to be found.

"Darn it!",, Eggman ripped the map.

"He con us!"

"Forgive me, Sir.", Agent Stone apologized.

" Accepted Stone. But we just have to search the whole continent then.", Eggman grinned.

Meanwhile, Dexter and Amy had passed through Spagonia to Chunnan through several high speed rail. They're safe from Morpho Eggman and his assistant now but there's no telling when Eggman would find him.

Dexter had successfully deceived them with his false trail, leading them to believe that Empire City held the key to his whereabouts. In truth, he had long departed from the city, leaving them to search in vain. His decision to misdirect Morpho Eggman and Agent Stone was not without its risks. Dexter knew that they were formidable adversaries, relentless in their pursuit and cunning in their methods. But he also understood the importance of time and secrecy in completing his training and protecting the Lost Crystal of Power. Hence, the most important thing was a mission to save the multiverse from the control of Eggman and other villain by retrieving a crystal.

Which country in Sonic Boom would Dexter and Amy go to? What would they be doing there? Find out on the next chapter of The Conquest of Crystal.