3. YOU! PERVERT!!!

The nearest shelter lies inside a tree trunk. For few weeks, the 11 years old silver hedgehog had been living inside the tree trunk to hid himself away from the surveillance of his dimension's Eggman. After all, the tree trunk was his secret bunker in his home dimension.

Inside the tree trunk lies a lost underground city inside the cave. The ancients was an advanced society. His grandmother used to tell him the wonder of underground city inside the trunk. However, legend remained a lore to him. Her grandmother said that he was the designated leader of Ancients hero faction. He shall help the crowned heir, Sonic to reclaim and restore the Ancients to its former glory.

Nevertheless, fate decided against the odd. His dimension's Eggman murdered the leader of resistance, Sonic the hedgehog. His dimension's Sonic the Hedgehog was 10 years older than his Boom and Modern counterpart thus he became his role model and guardian. The loss of Sonic forced the 11 years old silver hedgehog to lead the resistance 2 years ago as he was the sole descendant of Naga and Ancients' royal lineage.

It was a usual day where his dimension's Eggman attempt an invasion on Gogoba village. Unexpectedly, his dimension's Eggman had back up from Ancient Chaos (Chaos's counterpart), his dimension's Willy Walrus, Agent Stone, Dave the intern, Giganficurus, Neo Metal Sonic and the black hooded figure. His dimension's Sonic, Perci and Sticks attempted an ambush but the back up villain pummeled them. Alas, the black hooded figure retracted its claw. Equipped with long, venomous and sharp claw on the tip of his claw, the black hooded figure crippled the injured blue hedgehog, lavender bandicoot and feral badger. The tip of claw fumes a venomous essence.

"Dexter! you must do everything for the sake of this multiverse. For the civilians . . .", severely injured Sonic said until he lost his breathe.

"Remember, kid. Don't trust the alien overlord! Beware of their in. . vas . . ion."

Fate also played games against the 11 years old silver hedgehog. His home dimension exploded after the last battle ensued. Meanwhile Dexter never know what has become of his dimension nor can he return to his home dimension.

Dexter took a deep breathe for reminiscence of his past life. The 11 years old silver hedgehog laid the unconscious 7 years old pink hedgehog. Slowly, Dexter noticed her body was losing alots of blood especially her waist. He quickly opened her clothes to give bandages over her wounds on her waist, leg and hand.

"She must have a hard time", Dexter mumbled.

On the next day

She was in the white space when female figures of middle age magenta hedgehog and another pink hedgehog. They hold the young pink hedgehog's hand gently. Their gaze was warm and inviting.

Amy Rose mumbled the word "Mother" countless times. Her eyes shot up after the figure of her mother faded only to see a dark navy ceiling connected to rock pillar.

"MOTHER!", Amy gasped.

She slowly tilt her head upward but her head pounded. Her arms and lower back was blazed in protest of movement to sitting position. Dexter noticed her struggle so he gave her a hand.

"You're awake. Let me help you!", 11 years old silver hedgehog volunteered.

"Thanks", Amy Rose said.

Her head floated due to her poor perception toward surrounding. She blinked many times to clear her blurry vision. She snapped her eyes wide as she caught a glimpse of silver male hedgehog figure.

"YOU (gasp in pain)", Amy Rose distressed. The presence of unknown male hedgehog drenched her in depth of suspicion.

The 11 years old male hedgehog sensed her doubt but he choose to stay silent. Dexter was aware that Amy Rose gasped in fury. The temptation of the injured pink hedgehog to summon her sword didn't go unnoticed. However, her pain shot within her body inhibit her to move. Her upper back, limb, arm and waist ached the moment she was on sitting position. Accidentally, she noticed her arms and limb was bandaged.

As she looked at herself further, she noticed that she didn't wear her tattered linen t-shirt anymore. Her fury worsen the moment she found out her wardrobe was reduced to a bra top and bandaged waist with her usual linen shorts. Amy Rose summoned her energy sword out of thin air. The 11 years old silver hedgehog's brow furrowed when Amy Rose pointed her edge of sword toward him.

"YOU! PERVERT!!!", Amy Rose accused.

"You kidnap me and peek on me. Are you working for the lightning bolt society's counterpart?"

"I am sorry", Dexter rebuked.

'So the girl didn't accept his help.', he thought in twist mouth. No one has ever denied Dexter's help before. Back in his home dimension, the 11 years old male hedgehog was popular hero within his resistance and civilians. Everyone praised Dexter for saving the common people. Now, the pink hedgehog he just saved just accused him in such condescending way.

What's the use of arguing to the young girl? This will get him nowhere. He saved her to protect her, the girl in need of protection against a group of experienced bandit. He couldn't just left the girl alone. At the same time, he had a critical mission so arguing over trivial matter will get him nowhere. Peace and collaboration are the best way to complete his objectyive. Hence, he must refrained himself from argument.

"Sorry? Hmph, You just appear when I fainted and smashed to the ground. And you changed my clothes. How unethical!", Amy Rose questioned.

"Forgive me but you're severely bleeding last night", Dexter explained.

"Bleeding? Why should I believe you? You put me in an underground basement and took off my t-shirt.", Amy Rose retaliated.

Decter would point his hand downward to indicate her injuries. The young pink hedgehog bended her neck below only to see a clot of blood absorbed on her bandanged waist, leg and hand. The pink hedgehog stood silently as she looked down and away from the silver male hedgehog.

"Here! Your t-shirt has been dried outside. Shall I say that we need to stay away from Emperor Eggman's presence.", Dexter said.

The heated wrath and embarassment of the injured girl ended after Amy Rose put on her clothes. The young male hedgehog was right. Trustworthy or not, he was the only one she could rely on for her survival. She lost her family and place at Oriental village. Her father mocked and left her. Now, she had no one. She may be independent but skilled bandits almost cost her life. Her poor hand to hand combat skills and energy blade proficiency almost took toll of her just like her mother. She must get stronger but get along with her savior at the same time. Plus, he seemed nice and caring but was he genuine?

Meanwhile, Dexter couldn't help but smiled at the pink hedgehog he saved. Certainly, she was courageous and independent. He was surprised that the young pink hedgehog managed to pull off her sword and hand to hand combat gracefully whilst subduing the weasel bandits. The way she dodged their shuriken with her retractable energy sword. She was indeed a strong and independent girl on her own right. Dexter just wished to gain her trust to be her friend. After all he lost his friend after battle with Eggman.

Ok guy. Their encounter was not smooth. Now imagine if you're in battle and you almost lost your life. Then, a stranger saved you whilst taking off your t-shirt. Even if he just wrap a bandaged over her wounded areas, it's still creepy. Moreover, you never have any trusted male figure close to you. And suddenly the young male hedgehog appeared and put you in his underground basement. Talking off creepy!