× Chapter 4 ×

~ !Time skip! ~

Today was the day Y/N was going to hang out with Robin. She fluttered her eyes open as a bright light shone through her curtains, she dragged herself out of bed and looked in the mirror, she looked a complete mess, after brushing out her hair she looked through her closet and chose a nice outfit.

She looked at herself in the mirror again, every strand of hair had to be in place, her stomach was filled with butterflies and anxiety, she was worried she might make a fool of herself infront of him and he'd make fun of her, but tried to reassur...

She looked at herself in the mirror again, every strand of hair had to be in place, her stomach was filled with butterflies and anxiety, she was worried she might make a fool of herself infront of him and he'd make fun of her, but tried to reassure herself that Robin wasn't like that and she is just overthinking.

She walked out of her room greeted by Griffin.

"OoOo, who's the guy?" He mocked twirling a strand of imaginary hair around his finger

"No one" Y/N stated as she went downstairs to get breakfast

"Uh-huh suree, anyway enjoy your date, mom is bringing me to get my very own bike!" Griffin said proudly as Y/N smiled and ruffled his hair

She grabbed a bowl and a box of cereal along with some milk and went to the living room, saying hello to her mother and turned on the TV.

"Alright I have to go, Bye mom, bye Griffin"Y/N said placing her bowl into the sink.

                     ~  !Small Time skip! ~

                              Robins POV: 

I had told Y/N to meet me at a diner in the middle of town, My hands kept shaking as I realised just how nervous I was, I don't have anything to worry about, It's not like a date or anything - just two friends hanging out?.. I was lost in my thoughts trying to reassure myself that nothing would go wrong, Just then Y/N walked into the diner, immediately my attention turned to her, She gave a small wave and smiled,  I smiled and gave a faint wave back, She sat next to me we talked but I was lost in thought once again, How adorable Y/N looked while blushing and nervous and how-

"May I get you two anything?" A lady with an appron and uniform asked, holding a little notepad in one hand a pen in the other.

We both quickly picked up the menu to choose, and ordered. After she took our orders we both laughed, I shook my head. About another 15 minutes passed and the lady was back with our food, as I reached over to take my plate mine and Y/N's hands brushed eachothers, I swore I was practically as red as a fire truck, My heart was beating so rapidly it could've burst. She also had a blush, She then let out a giggle and a hearty smile.

We ate our food and stayed engaged in conversation, I tried to crack as many jokes as I could to make her let out her goofy, contagious laugh. Once I paid for the food we decided to go to the same park where I had invited her to hang out. We walked past bunches of sketchy teenagers before she grabbed my hand and dragged me up a hill, I laughed trying to hide a violent blush that was spreading across my face, She brought me to a bench as we sat down she pointed to the sun that just started setting.

"This is so cliché" She chuckled, still watching the sunset.

My eyes shifted from the sun, to Y/N. Her features were perfect, and the lighting made it look like she's heaven on earth, She sometimes made him completely speechless, All he could do was stare and blush. My staring caught her eye and she turned towards me, snapping me out of my daze. We were both just staring into eachothers eyes, smiling.

The moment seemed to last for eternity, but in a good way. I began to move closer, she followed and just as we were about to kiss we heard glass shatter. Y/N jumped and quickly turned her head towards the commotion, I sighed and did the same.
Some drunk guys got into a lousy fight and started smashing bottles or something, whatever they were doing they ruined the moment.

Y/N looked at her watch, her eyes slightly widened as she saw the time.
"Shit, I have to go!" She said, she had an apologetic look on her face as she began to stand up
"I had fun today, thank you" She planted a kiss on my cheek as she walked away.

I was never so disappointed yet satisfied at the same time.

                                A/N

HEYYY FIRST ROMANTIC SCENE👏👏 OK I PROMISE THIS IS THE LAST UPDATE TODAY