• Chapter 7 •

Y/N shook her head as she chuckled at the three boys infront of her bickering and arguing about movies, her attention turned to Gwen who was walking next to her, behind Griffin, Finney and Robin. Gwen seemed off- like she was panicked or worried, she just looked as if she was trying to put pieces of an impossible puzzle together.

"You okay?" Y/N softly said, making Gwen come back to reality. Gwen gave a quick nod with a small forced smile. Y/N had heard about Gwen having 'dreams' but not those normal fantasy dreams, these were more strange, odd dreams. Y/N also knew it had something to do with her and Finney's mother. People have been talking about Amy Yamada, Bruce's sister. Gwen had told her that she had one of her dreams, about Amy's brother, This made Amy upset and then people started to mix up the story and made it seem as if Gwen was trying to scare Amy, which was far from what she actually wanted, Gwen just wanted to try help find Bruce, same with Billy and Vance.

They got to school, separating to go to their classes. It was going like any boring old day,
she had most of her classes with Finney, they usually talked and joked most of the time instead of listening though, The teacher was tired and just wanted to go home so they couldn't care less. The next class she had was with Robin, Him and Y/N have became a lot closer since the almost-kiss. They would never admit it but they both wanted to try again, this time not being interrupted by drunk dudes. They usually went to the diner or just go on a walk- Robin would bring Y/N to this beautiful spot it was a small clearing in the same park they had went to before, it was a kind of secret-place since the only way to find it was through a narrow path which was most of the time covered with thorns and overgrowth. If you do get past the stinging nettles, the random leaves bound to hit you in the face, the decaying branches basically on the brink of falling above you, the old tree roots that you probably will fall over, the clearing is really peaceful , It's surrounded by wildlife from the small rodents to the birds in the trees, It really puts you in a mindset.

Y/N got to class and sat down, for once she got to class early, Sitting down she drew small doodles on her hand, Only looking up when Robin had walked in and sat next to her, starting conversation.

After the class ended Y/N packed up her stuff and walked out with Robin, they also needed to split since they didn't have the same class but before doing so Robin invited Y/N on their usual hangouts, Y/N nodded happily walking across the hall from Robin before disappearing into the noisy crowd of kids.

~ !Time skip! ~

On their way home Griffin was laughing at Y/N, He began making smooching noises "Oh Robin I love you sOOOoO much!" while saying that he put his hand on his heart before getting a death glare from an annoyed Y/N.
"Shut up!"

Griffin put his hands up in surrender, about to continue to mock her but thought otherwise before laughing quietly to himself.

When they got home Y/N began to get ready, she took a shower before dumping her clothes in the laundry basket and changing into one of her favourite outfits.
She brushed out her hair, deciding to leave it down. Griffin came in her room when she was lacing up her shoes.

"Can you bring me to the arcade again?" He asked, leaning on the door frame.

"Why?"

"Because they finally got a new game!"

Y/N sighed and gave a smile.
"Tommrow, okay?"

Griffin brightened up, a huge grin on his face, he ran out.

A/N
HIII SORRY FOR ANOTHER SHORT UPLOAD BUT I FINALLY HAVE SOME MOTIVATION, I STARTED SCHOOL AGAIN SO ITS BEEN STRESSFUL AND IM 100% MY MATHS TEACHER IS GONNA KILL ME TOMMROW BUT ITS OKK ANYWAY TYSM FOR 1K READS!! I CANT EXPLAIN HOW MUCH IT MEANS AND HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE U GUYSS!! PREPARE FOR ANOTHER UPDATE IN 1-2 DAYS!