× Chapter 10 ×

Remember that slight 'cold' that Y/N had before the lake? yeah well now, according to Y/N it felt like a full- blown disease. For the past 4 days she's just been forced to stay at home, in bed instead of outside enjoying the time off school, just suffering by sneezing or coughing every two dang minutes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Griffin waltzed into Y/N's room with a new box of tissues and a plate with a strange - looking meal.
"Hey, I made dinner." He said, placing the tissues beside her on her nightstand and handed her the plate with the 'food' that looked like it was burnt and raw at the same time, it was a literal bio-hazard.

"Yeah, I can tell" Y/N joked, as she poked at the food with a fork. She was sorta surprised that Griffin laughed as well instead of doing his usual eyeroll, she still appreciated the kind gesture even though if she did end up somehow getting food poisoning.

A few moments passed before Griffin broke the silence
"I'm going to the arcade today, can you tell mom when she gets back?"
"Just be safe" Y/N nodded and took a bite of the food as Griffin gave her a quick hug before he left her room. When she saw he had left she grabbed a plastic bag she had hidden with the comics she had bought previously so she could wrap them for Griffin's birthday which was only in a few days.

                       ~  ! Griffin's POV ! ~
After asking Y/N if she can tell our mom where I am when she gets back from work so she'd know where i'm gone if she comes home early, i'll only be like an hour, two at max. I ran downstairs making sure to take some coins for the arcade games and my bandana before going outside and getting on my bike. Halfway through the bike ride I noticed from behind me there was a faint sound of a vehicle, I just thought that it was a car patiently waiting to speed past me since I was riding in the middle of the road , I then pedalled to the side so that whatever was behind me had enough room to get past but nothing passed. Confused, I checked behind me. A few feet behind me was a black van.

Not thinking much of it I continued to cycle, nearly at the arcade was when I heard loud acceleration it caught me off- guard and I snapped my head back towards the noise, little did I know that would be my worst mistake, I lost my balance and ended up face down in a ditch at the side of the road, I had scraped my knee and my knuckles were all busted. It hurt like hell and I tried to shake the pain off but it didn't help, I put my bandana around my knuckles, it helped slightly, mostly to stop the bleeding but I didn't have much time to think since that same black van had parked right in front of me, the tires screeched loudly which made me want to block my ears but I didn't, I was too busy being cautious about the stranger who just got out of the van, He had a weird hat and glasses, he also was dressed strange, nearly all black -

"Are you alright? That looks like it hurts." He questioned with a weird smile. It took me a minute to answer, I didn't trust this guy one bit.

"Yeah- I'm okay." I watched this guy like a hawk, he began walking closer to me, thinking, I quickly got up off the pavement and headed towards my bike. The guy started to speed up to get to me, Oh shit.I was freaking out in my head and just as I was about to get on my bike and get outta there
I was pulled back by the guy. I struggled against him as he put me in a headlock, I tried to yell for help but he sprayed something in my mouth, It stung so badly it felt like my throat was on fire, I felt like I was going to collapse and I couldn't see anything and my eyes burned when they were open, I clawed at his arms around my neck before blacking out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                       ~  ! Y/N's POV ! ~

I finally finished wrapping the comics for Griffin and things got boring fast when there was nothing to do so I slowly made my way downstairs and plopped down on the couch in the living room to watch some TV.

..BRRINNNGGG.. ~~~~  ...BR..RINGGG~~~~