× Chapter 8 ×

Once again Y/N and Robin met up at the same diner. Joking and talking with each other, They would be sharing eye contact for a little too long, not that they would mind but when one got too flustered and looked away with a soft reoccurring blush the other would just marvel at them, their features, their eyes, how every little strand of hair is capturing their face perfectly, only being snapped out of their daze when they were being talked to, then the position would change and they'd look away and the other would admire them. It went on for half an hour or so before they finished their food and left the diner.

Y/N knew where they were heading next so she took the lead, grabbing Robin's hand and running through the overgrowth of the small path, brushing against all and every kind of plant, somewhere along the way Robin's and Y/N's hand's entwined, I don't think they particularly noticed though since they were too busy trying to dodge branches and trying not to fall, they did however notice when they reached the clearing. They both were embarrassed so they just left the warmth of each other's hand and just ignored it, kind of hard to do when they both had violent red cheeks.

They stopped in their tracks, they kind of just looked around at how stunning the scenery was, and shared slight glances with eachother before turning to face eachother. Both of the two kids had big cheerful smiles on their face. Laughing Y/N sat down, dragging Robin with her, they laid on their backs looking up at the leaves on the trees and the small spaces where you could look up into the sky. Y/N thought to herself, how lucky she was to have met Robin, how she was grateful for Finney since he invited Robin to sit with them on that school day. She knew she had feelings for him, He felt the same way, They both made it quite obvious towards eachother and even bystanders that they felt the same. Thing is, They both would gladly confess if they knew that the other liked them back, They were just scared to mess up their friendship.

Robin turned to on his side and looked right into Y/N's eyes, She also turned on her side, She felt as if she knew what was about to happen since her and her crush's faces were inches away from each other and they were staring right at each other, both acknowledged the other's blushing by chuckling. But Y/N couldn't really believe it was actually happening, Just a few weeks ago she hardly knew him apart from his 'brute' reputation and he only knew her from her 'most desired' reputation, now they were moving even closer to the other without even realising.

Robin leaned in even closer and broke the silence.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked in a gentle tone, Giving another soft smile.

Y/N couldn't find the words since she forgot all about trying to hide the intense colour in her cheeks and just gave a slight nod which Robin took as his que as he slowly put his face directly infront of her, before connecting the gap in between.

Y/N'S POV
I only noticed how close me and Robin were when I looked up at him, his eyes met with mine, he was so perfect.

Robin grinned slightly "Can I kiss you?"

I was surprised but that's exactly what I wanted to hear, I couldn't manage to actually speak, half afraid to answer wrong so I just nodded and hoped for the best. Without breaking eye contact he got closer and instinctively my eyes fluttered closed, His lips passionately connected with mine.

Robin's hands trailed up to your face before pulling away from the kiss, This made Y/N worry a bit, did he regret kissing her? was she a bad kisser? did she do something wrong? Before she had time to answer the question Robins view trailed across her face taking in every one of her details,soon after he smiled and planted a kiss on your head making you feel like you could just melt, you smirked as you then pulled closer and kissed on the lips, smiling into the kiss. Y/N wrapped her hands around Robin's neck and twirled his hair around her finger while deepening the love-filled kiss, the kids soon had to breathe air so they parted, Both trying to just process what just happened all they knew was that they didn't regret a single thing and that they were nearly the happiest they ever been.