× Chapter 6 ×

!~Griffin's POV~!

I was in my room reading when the doorbell rang, I closed the book I was reading and got off my bed, Opening the door it was an extremely anxious Robin. He had a slight look of relief but also worry when he saw who opened the door.

"Can I help you..?" I said after a second of silence

"I- Uhm is Y/N home?" Robin cursed himself for stuttering but tried to ignore it.

"No she's at the arcade, Why?"

Robin looked everywhere but at him.

"I was wondering if.. I don't know maybebI could ask her out?.."

"No."

Robin finally looked at Griffin a nervous look mixed with confusion. Griffin had to deal with a lot of guys for some reason who wanted to go out with Y/N. Thing is, he didn't mean it this time, he saw how Robin looked at her with heartful eyes and by the way Y/N looked back at him and the way she talked about him, he knew they genuinely liked eachother. He'd eventually say yes but why not have some fun.

"What? Why not?"

A smug grin appeared on Griffin's face, Robin realised he was joking, letting out an awkward laugh.

"So is that a yes?.."

"Nope!"

Before Robin could speak up, Griffin had already closed the door. Leaving Robin outside while he took time to proccess what happened.

A/N
heyy, sorry for the short chapter and not being active school started again and i've been busy and kinda ran out of ideas.