1 Chapter One: Trial

"Son of a bitch." Izuku groaned as his alarm for school went off.

His finger hovered over the snooze button but in that same moment, the screen lit up with a contact.

Uraraka was calling him. He didn't even consider not answering it as he didn't have any plans of diying early.

"Hey." His voice was deep as he groaned into the phone, his body begging for more sleep.

"Don't even fuckin think about it. Get your ass up. Call me when your on your way." The girl hissed into the phone and Izuku whined after she hung up.

He thrashed his body around in the bed angrily for a moment before he stilled and opened his eyes with a sigh.

The short lived personal temper tantrum did well to wake him up a bit. He sat up straight and stretched for a bit, feeling the fuckin orgasmic feeling of his joints cracking before he hopped out of bed.

"Fuck." He groaned as he went through his closet.

His uniform was dead center in-between the rest of his clothes.

He frowned in distain as he put it on, pulling his green curls out from under the collar of his shirt and letting them fall behind him.

He was thinking of rediying his hair. Maybe blue this time.

All he knew was that he hated it when his hair was black. It reminded him of his mother.

There wasn't much he could do about his curls and freckles, that reminded him of his mother's husband.

Straightening his hair was a task for God himself.

The teen slipped his shoes on as he made his way out of his room, phone in hand as he stopped by his dad's door.

"Hey! Wake up!" He shouted as he knocked loudly.

He didn't stick around to make sure Shota actually got up as he grabbed his bag from down stairs and ran out of the house.

He wouldn't be late today! He didn't quite desire to meet his demise at the hands of his best friend.

So as he threw his bag in the backseat and slid into the driver's, he proudly pulled out his phone with a smile.

"Hey!" He said into the other line. "I'm on way!" He smiled as if it were a grand accomplishment.

But then he turned the key into the car.

He could hear the engine start up with a sickly wiring sound before it stuttered and stopped all together.

"What was that?" Uraraka asked and Izuku didn't answer as his eyes went wide and he tried again.

"No, no, no..." The teen mumbled as he heard the sound again and was met with the same reaction.

"Fuck!" He screamed.

"What!? What happened!?" The girl on the other line asked and Izuku sounded as tho he were about to cry but very obviously wasn't.

He sighed sadly as he pulled the phone closer to his ear. "Um...I might be a little late today."

-

Izuku didn't have time to fix the car himself so he was thankful that after a few tries he was finally able to get it to start.

But he definitely wasn't taking the chance and risking his life driving the car all the way to school.

Instead their was a mechanic shop, not far from where he lived.

It wasn't exactly five stars and definitely something Izuku wouldn't usually go to, but it was close.

The teen considered just asking his father for a ride to school but considering he'd already gone through four cars in three months, he decided Shota didn't need to know about this.