Chapter four: Ludicrous

"Merry Christmas." Shota groaned as he stepped into the kitchen, walking down the stairs.

"Merry Christmas." Izuku smiled as he placed the final present under the tree and stood up, his hands to his hips as he admired his handy work.

The entire house was decorated in blues and whites while the presents were wrapped in red and gold under the tree, contrasting with the green blue and red ornaments and lights.

"Wow. You made haste huh?" Aizawa smiled as he eyed the wrapped presents that definitely hadn't been there the day before.

"Make haste? What are you? 80?" Izuku laughed as he grabbed a Santa hat and wore it snug around his black curls.

"Eh. Half way." The man chuckled as he took a look at his son.

19 years old. Fuck.

-

"Hey!" Mina cheered as her only son walked through the door.

Kirishima smiled at his mother, ignoring the red flush to her cheeks as he helped her stand up with the disguise of a hug, tho he never let her go after as she leaned against him.

"Merry Christmas kid." Ash smiled at the boy as he raised his glass of non-alcoholic eggnog that Mina clearly hadn't been drinking.

"Merry Christmas Ash." The boy nodded to the man as he looked around.

"Ei!" Loui cried out when he saw the teen and ran to him.

"Hey kid." Kirishima laughed as he looked down at the young boy.

"Woah! You died your hair! Red! That's so fucking cool! Arlo! I want that!" Loui yelled at the woman as he turned around to find her.

"Watch your mouth kid. And take that up with your dad." She rolled her eyes as she downed her seventh glass of eggnog.

"Wow, has it been that long since you saw me? I don't think my hair has been black sinse I was like...12?" Kirishima said, remembering the year his uncle had died. Louis father.

"It looks awesome!" The boy shouted and Ash reminded him to keep his voice down.

"What took y'all so long anyway?" Arlo asked looking between the three newest attendants.

Immediately Katsuki glared at Kirishima to keep his mouth shut and Kace started snickering.

The teen only sighed as he thought quickly. "Katsuki took to long getting ready. His girlfriend was over, so." The boy shrugged.

"You had sex with Kirishima I'm the house!?" Ash yelled as he stepped closer to the blonde and Katherine who had been at his side now gasped and Lily hid behind her.

"What? No-" Katsuki started but then Mina spoke.

"She wasn't celebrating Christmas with her family?" She asked and Katsuki rolled his eyes as he pushed Ash away.

"First of all, no. We didn't fuck." The blonde said as he tried to work with the lie that Kirishima had told. "And two, no. She doesn't have any family." That wasn't a lie.
Mei-lyn was an orphan.

"Well still, Merry Christmas Katsuki." Mina smiled as she let go of her son's arm and hugged the blonde and then hugged Kace and said the same.

"Feliz Navidad, Hermosa." The taller man smiled as he hugged her.

"Merry Christmas Katsuki." Ash nodded to the blonde.

The man eyed the other and clicked his tongue, nodding. "Happy yule." He said and Ash smiled faintly and walked away.

-

"Damnit Deku!" The man groaned as he grabbed hold of black curls, lifting the other up by his hair.

"Agh! Daddy!" The child cried as his scalp ached and the hair was ripped from his head.

"Did you have to fucking drop it!?" Hisashi yelled into Izuku's face, spit falling in the boys eyes as he flinched and shut them tightly.

"I I didn't mean to!" He cried as his father's grip tightened in his hair.

"Well my drink! Is still all over the fucking rug!" Hisashi yelled again now pointing to the shattered glass and wet carpet from where the boy had tripped and spilled the glasses of whiskey on the floor.
"I give you and your mom this big fucking house and nice cloths and you can't even carry a fuckin cup!?"

Izuku cried more as his father yelled and still held him by his hair.

The door opened they each turned to the pathway.

"Merry Christmas-! Hisashi! Let him go!" Inko yelled as she ran into the house and found the scene before her.

"Mamma!" Izuku yelled and the man groaned, throwing the four year old into the pile of glass as he stalked over to his wife.

"Clean it up!" He yelled as he grabbed Inko by her wrist and dragged her to the other room.

The house wasn't that large and didn't have a second story. It would have been considered comfortable to anyone who didn't know what the inside was like.

"No! Izuku!" Inko cried out as she scratched at Hisashi's wrist and tried to reach out for her son who played unconscious on the floor with glass sticking into his skin.

"Shut up! He's fine!" The man yelled.

"Izuku!"

"Izuku."

"Agh!" The man sat up from where he'd fallen asleep on the floor near the couch.

"Hey, Izuku. You alright?" Aizawa asked as he helped his son up. "You fall asleep taking the decorations down?" He laughed.

Izuku blinked away his sleep as he looked around at his suroundings as if trying to identify the danger.

But there wasn't any. He was safe.

"Um...yeah. yeah." The man laughed as he smiled at his father and stood up completely.

-

"Sooooo. The kids are in bed." Mina laughed as she sat in Ash's lap and held his hand that was draped over her shoulder and across her chest.

"And?" Arlo asked and Katsuki made a look of agreement.

"And." The woman chuckled, "we can play some games now. Actually enjoy Christmas." She laughed.

"What'd you have in mind?" Kace asked with a curious smile as he plopped down next to them and grabbed a brownie, swinging his arm over Shinsos shoulder and the man only groaned and moved away, making Kace laugh.

"I don't know. Never have I ever? Truth or dare-"

"Pinky, those are literally all kids games." Katsuki rolled his eyes as he checked his phone for notifications.

"So? We were kids once." Mina laughed and Arlo chearsed to that, clinking her cup against the other girls.

"Whatever." The blonde sighed. He could use a drink and didn't mind having to earn it.

"Yay!" Denki cheered as he kicked his feet that were resting in Shinsos lap.

"No drinking games." Lucas clarified as he sent Ash a wink and the other just rolled his eyes and let his face fall into Minas shoulder.