Chapter three: Irrational Chaos

When Katsuki walked in he was still in his outfit from the business arrangement so he wore a long sleeve black button down tucked into black pants.

The music was vibrating through the floor and air as he looked around for his boyfriend and friends.

When he spotted them tho, Izuku wasn't there.

"Hey!" He tried to yell over the music. "Where's Izuku?"

Shinso, who had Denki drunk in his lap, dancing with a smile as he closed his eyes, didn't spare the other blonde a galnce as he focused on his own, pointing to the dance floor.

Katsuki looked up and found his boyfriend drunk and probably high, dancing with three strangers.

One man, a woman, and someone whos gender Katsuki couldn't tell.

One of them stood behind Izuku with there arms over his shoulders and against his chest, the other was forehead to forehead with him, there hands over his waist as they both rocked there hips together.
The third stood at the side, making out with the teen.

"Damnit Kid." Katsuki cursed as he moved through the crowd.

Just as the one behind him started kissing down the boys neck and Izuku bit his lip with a grin, his eyes still closed, Katsuki reached out and grabbed the teen.

"Shit kid. What did you take?" Katsuki asked as the three strangers left.

Izuku pouted at the absence of contact but grinned up at his boyfriend who was holding his waist, making sure he didn't fall.

"I'm so sober. Just happy..." He looked back at the three people who had been kissing his body. "And really horny." He smirked as he tried to lean up and steal Katsukis lips.

Katsuki loved Izuku. He really did. But he couldn't stand the sight of him when he was like that.

The blonde turned his head away but Izuku only moved to his neck, placing his tounge flat against the sun tanned skin and licking up to his chin.

"Izuku..."

Katsuki didn't move as the teen kissed down his neck, resting his arms on the blondes shoulders as his lips trailed down to his chest, the top three buttons undone.

Katsuki wanted to think that he could go through with it. That Izuku wasn't as fucked up in that moment as he seemed.

But as the teen struggled to undo Katsuki's shirt and his eyes were so dialated you couldn't see the green....

"Okay. Okay, Izuku stop." Katsuki kinda pushed thr boy away by his shoulders, still holding him up so he wouldn't fall.

Izuku didn't argue as his eyes seemed heavy and he slightly slumped in Katsuki's hold, struggling to keep himself up.

His thin fingers barely clenched into Katsukis shoulders as he started to fall.

Katsuki looked worried as he caught the teen, pulling him up and into his arms as he quickly walked back to the group, Izuku barely conscious in his hold.

"Kat? Izuku! Oh my God what happened!?" Mina dropped her drink as she raced to the boy, cautious and panicked.

Katsuki scowled. "Something that could have been avoided! Who knows what he took? Damnit what did he take!?"

Everyone else just stared, trying to think but not remembering seeing him do anything. They didn't even know he was doing drugs that night.

But Kirishima sat panicked at the edge of the couch, raising his hand.

"Um...he- he offered me something white. Kinda powdery but grainy? And it looks like it had glitter in it after he put it in water." Kirishima confessed with guilt that he didn't tell anyone sooner now that he saw the teen clinging to Katsuki weakly while his body shivered.