006 - (Y/N's Story)

When we woke up, the comforter was on the floor, the blanket had turned us into a burrito - it had wrapped us up real snug - and the two of our bodies were intertwined at the most random spots. One of my arms was at Ava's side while the other was above her head, holding her hand. Her left leg was on top of mine and my right leg was on top of hers.

     She started to wiggle around and she yawned. "Morning. Sleep- AHHHH!!" The entire cabin was screaming as I jolted up, closely clinging onto her body. When I looked around the room, there was a little lump under the empty bed. I wrapped my arms and legs around Ava with so much fear.

     She held me up as she walked towards the lump. I squeezed my eyes shut while she pulled down the covers. I peeked out and asked, "Lou? What're you doing here?"

     She explained how she couldn't sleep in the director's cabin but she'd move out tonight. Once we all calmed down from our panic, we went to go eat, I couldn't take my mind off the fact that while sleeping, I ended up on top of Ava.

     By the look of it, she probably couldn't either. Though she sat right next to me during breakfast, she wouldn't dare look me directly in the eye. I guess she'd rather look at my leg. Never knew my legs were THAT interesting.

     By the time it was near to lunch, she was just sitting next to me on our bed, reading "The Great Gatsby." Since we were sitting so close, my leg was gently touching hers. Occasionally, when I was reading my book, I'd lean over to her body, yet she'd scoot over closer to the wall until at one point, she was squished against it.

     I leaned over once more and laid against her arm, knowing that she couldn't move anywhere. We both sighed gently; my sigh because I was happy and hers in defeat. She slung her arm around my shoulder and gently held me. The one thing that bothered me was that she kept sighing and wouldn't look at me.

     At one point, I got so irritated that I grabbed her collar and pulled her down to look at me. "Ava!" I whined, "I want attention. Gimme." I let go of her collar and smoothed it out. I carefully set my head down on her shoulder, and rather than reading her book with her, I proceeded to skim the pages.

     "I'm sorry." She whispered, "I thought this morning made it awkward." I snuggled into her arm as she said, "I don't know how we ended up like this."

     "Yeah, and I don't care. I slept well and more comfortably than I ever had in some time," I mumbled. She flipped the page as she shrugged.

     She took a deep breath in and looked towards me, whispering, "I don't care either."

a/n: oh no im back at it guys

i havent written chapter 7 thoooo sooooooo aight i'll try for u guys :) i never thought soooo many people would be into ava-