007 - (Ava's Story)

I was sitting on the porch with Matteo when a taller girl walked up to me. "He told me you're Ava."

I scrunched up my eyebrows in confusion. "Pardon me?"

She sighed, "Sorry. I'm new here and I was told to talk to you."

Matteo looked at me in displeasure. "Noah said it. I- I heard him earlier."

As her eyes wandered around the main lawn, Y/N came running up to me, squealing. "A! I made this with the kids for you!" She handed me a bracelet with charms that read "AK-47." "It's because you're like a gun!"

New girl's eyes averted over to Y/N quickly. "Hey hottie."

Y/N's body language simply gave it away. She was nervous. "I- um- we can't- say, why don't you try introducing yourself to me BEFORE calling me hot?"

Not only was this New Girl hitting on Y/N, I shouldn't have understood this proper feeling. I was jealous.

No matter what, I kind of wished I had the confidence to talk to her like that. But I don't think she would be interested in me. Maybe she doesn't like women-

"You're gay, aren't you? My gay-dar is going off. I'm Astrid."

Y/N nodded. Oh, shit, wow. I would never have assumed it. Should I try talking to her? In a romantic way? Maybe I'm not her type. Maybe I have a chance.

sorry for not updating but byeeeee