011 - (Y/N's POV)

...something interesting might happen my dudesss dsafdhfsahdfa

also how does someone know what happens when theyre sleeping

Just give me a sign. All I wanted to do was be with her. Wasn't there anything I could do for us to be together? Was she into me? Was she into Noah? All I've been getting recently was mixed feelings and I hated it. I didn't know what she wanted.

I get it if she needs time to figure out her sexuality; I'll give her all the time she needs. But I feel like she's leading me on! I don't want that to happen again ever.

Today was the talent show at camp and Ava wanted nothing more than to help, but she was so drowsy. She explained to me how back home, her family used to sleep through loud noises. Lou and I tried having loud noises to help her sleep, which it DID help. Yet she still wanted me to cuddle with her. 

I let her cling onto me while she slept, and boy, did she sleep well... It was so cute until she woke up. I was sleeping when she woke up and to be honest, I really enjoyed the way she woke up me.

Ava straddled my waist and initially brushed my cheek. I just sighed in my sleep. She then leaned down and kissed my forehead. When she noticed that there wasn't any reaction, she cupped my cheeks and whispered/whined, "My love, wake up!!!"

Ava leaned down and kissed all around my face in an attempt to wake me up. I smiled a little until it happened.

What I was waiting for since forever.

She ended up kissing me. Like kiss-kissing me. It was just a peck, though! It didn't mean anything, obviously! It was only because she was kissing my WHOLE face! It was an accident.

PART 2 ON AVAS POV AND PART 3 ON Y/NS OTHER POV