008 - (Y/N's POV)

Goddamn. Ava is FINE as fuck. Especially when she's jealous..... I think she fancies Astrid, though. Or maybe she's homophobic? She seemed quite confused when I came out to Astrid. Although... she doesn't strike me as a part of the LGBTQ+ community nor homophobic.

Every night as we fell asleep, our sleeping conditions would be more fun. I started sleeping on her chest and everytime I did, I could hear her heart beating fast for some reason. I paid no attention to it, because I had no intention of getting my hopes up way to high, as I seem to do quite often.

Ava's the girl of my dreams. I wish I could be with her. Each morning, when I woke up before Ava, I would spend a few dedicated minutes of my day to write a poem about her. I just really hope she never sees them. That'd be quite embarrassing, for sure.

Astrid and I DO seem to have something going on. I can't exactly pin point what it is specifically, but I believe Astrid fancies me. Sure, she's pretty and all, but Ava's the girl I want. And I truly would never want to break Ava's heart because of this.

short :| like me- hehe ummmmm this is lowkey a filler chapter coz i havent watched that much bunk'd recently so gimme some time, kay?

xoxo, S