Chapter 23

"Kuya, anong nangyari?!" Halos mabulabog ang buong hideout sa biglaang pagpasok ni Harvie. Nakasunod rin ang ibang mga pinsan niya at nasasalamin lang lahat ng mga reaksyon nito. All worried for him.

Namamaga pa rin ang mata niya. It's so heavy. Pati ang ilong niya ay namumula. And it's so obvious making the worry of his cousins grow even more.

Klaz and Keil was also present. Pinalibutan siya ng mga 'to.

"May nangyari ba?...You cried." Despite the coldness of Hover's voice, the undeniable concern was there.

His jaw just clenched. Rage filled his eyes while staring straight on the wall.

"I need you to find this woman."

"Heazen---"

"I know that you're thinking I'm just imagining things but I know she's real. We can get CCTV Footage kung saan lumabas kaming dalawa and you'll see her." Agad na putol niya.

Nagkatinginan ang mga 'to hanggang sa napatingin ang mga 'to kay Klaz. Klaz sighed and nodded. Itinaas nito ang hawak nitong flash drive.

"I got what you want, Heazen." Klaz said.

Bumaling siya kay Hakob.

"Ready your laptop. We'll going to find her." Utos niya sa nakababatang pinsan.

"Why don't we...watch what's inside the flashdrive first?" Hakob carefully suggested.

So they still won't believe him, huh?

"I collected footages the time you went out of your condo with her. The time you claimed you went to a strawberry farm, in your island, and earlier when you went to rooftop." Klaz said and insert the drive on a huge TV.

Natawa siya kahit mabigat ang dibdib niya sa nangyari lang.

"So, you went this far para lang malaman if nagsasabi ako ng totoo? Couz, she's real. I would never going to joke something like this!" He laughed ridiculously on his cousins.

"We haven't watch the footage yet so...ngayon pa lang natin malalaman." Seryosong saad ni Tres.

Muli siyang humagalpak ng tawa. His cousins would had the terrible reaction if they'll see the video. Nakakatawang may paplano-plano pa ang mga ito pero nagsasayang lang talaga 'to ng oras.

"Okay, go! Let's see kung sinong katawa-tawa dito." He said with an amuse evil smirk.

"Kung tama ka, we'll going to supply you Lumpia for the whole year pero kung tama kami... You're going with Mc Simpson abroad." Seryosong kondisyon ni Harvie.

Nawala ang ngiti niya sa sinabi nito. Going to abroad with Mc only means...he'll have to go the same situation of Harvie years ago. Pero, tss, why would he be bothered? Dapat ang iniisip niya ang Lumpia.

He smirked at his cousins.

"I want a new fridge where you can store the Lumpia." He smirked then look at the TV when it began playing.

Hallway iyon sa labas ng condo niya. Makikita ang diretsong pasilyo papunta sa elevator.

Then his door opened. Lumabas siya doon habang nakangiti. He was talking while his hand seems like holding something. Napalunok siya ng tuluyan na niyang isara ang pinto at naglakad papunta sa elevator....ng mag-isa.

"What the fuck?!" Malutong na mura niya ng makita ang sariling nag-iisa lang. Para siyang may ka-holding hands pero waka. He was talking to someone on his side pero walang tao doon!

"That's fake! That's just fucking fake! There's a glitch in the system!" He boomed in anger.

Gusto niyang tumayo pero maagao siyang pinigilan ng pinsan niya at muli siyang tinulak paupo.