Chapter 31

"Hmm. Czaven, huh?" Tito Spade smirked.

Tinanggap niya ang baso ng alak na bigay nito. She quickly glance at Czaven who's with the Benjamin's wife giggling, may korona na ito at sash, same as him.

"Nah. I'm just guarding her, Tito."

"Oh. But that doesn't explain the wonderful kiss you shared at the dance floor." Panunukso nito.

"Nadala lang sa kanta." Pagrarason niya at uminom ng alak.

"Tsk. You're being the I in the Benjamin."

Kumunot ang noo niya.

"I?"

"In denial."

Wow, so ang mga letra pala na bumubuo ng Benjamin ay may kasing-kahulugan? B for Billionaire and M for manipulative?

"Hindi pwedeng kami, Tito. You know what happened to me two years ago...and Czaven, she looks exactly like Angel." He shared the truth about Angel while looking at Czaven who's laughing when Collie cupped Czaven's boob. It seems like they're competing who got the biggest boobs.

"What if Angel is Czaven and Czaven is Angel?"

Napalingon siya kay Tito Spade ng tanungin siya nito. His heart race as hope grows. Sana nga iisa lang...pero impossible.

"Or what if Angel exist? Tapos magkaibang tao sila ni Czaven. And what if she witness how you kissed Czaven..." Tito Spade trailed off.

Napapikit siya at napahilot ng sintido. Ideas of Angel, in pain, doing sweet things to other girl hurt him. And also another idea that he wants to get rid off is thinking Angel and Czaven is one same person.

Sa tingin ba ay hindi niya iyon naisip? He also thinks that Czaven and Angel are one pero alam niyang nagiging makasarili lang siya. That to satisfy himself, in order to be happy again, iisipin niyang iisa si Angel at Czaven kahit hindi naman, kahit isa lang namn 'yong kahibangan para lang sa kanyang pansariling kaligayahan.

Czaven is not Angel, so is Angel is not Czaven. He's not guarding guardian angel anymore, he's already guarding gawkish archfiend.

Hindi niya namalayang nakalapit na pala si Czaven sa kanila. She's all smile as they approach them.

"Hello, Tito Spade! It's nice seeing you again." Czaven greeted.

Ngumiti rin si Tito Spade dito pabalik.

"Nice to see you healthy, Czaven. Keep it up, I don't wanna see the weak version of you." Tito Spade said.

They knew each other? And what was Tito Spade talking about? That she was weak?

"Your medicines help me a lot. Thank you so much, Dr. Spade. I really owe you a lot." Nakangiting pasasalamat nito kay Tito niya.

Bumaling sa kanya si Czaven.

"Bored already?" She asked smiling.

"No." Malamig na sagot niya saka napainom ng alak.

She was taken aback on his sudden cold treatment but immediately smiled.

"W-well, I'm going back to the Benjamin's wives...Bye, Tito Spade." Paalam nito saka tumalikod na.

Bumaling sa kanya ang kanyang tiyuhin at tinaasan siya ng kilay.

"You're confusing the girl. Earlier you were sweet, and now you're treating her coldly."

"She's just a mission, Tito Spade. My mission is to guard her, falling in love with her won't help---"

"You're being the B in the Benjamin." Iling ni Tito Spade.

Kumunot ang noo niya.

"B?"