Chapter 2

Y/n POV

Shigiraki:"The UA entrance exams are happening soon."

"Yay!....Who cares?" The crystal I was balancing on my straw then falls in my coffee and I pout.

'More energy I guess.' I think as I pick the coffee up and drink it.

Shigiraki:"Is it even safe for you to ingest those?"

"What part of me is healthy?"

Handy stares at me before sighing and turning towards the TV that has the news on.

"Have they featured it yet?"

Kurogiri:"What did you do?"

News Reporter: "The villian Jinx has left his mark on the walls of UA."

The TV shows a image of JINX WAS HERE spray painted on the outside wall of UA as kids passed by it to take the entrance exam.

In the background I saw a green haired kid about to trip and giggled at it.

Shigiraki:"How did you do that and not get caught?"

I shrug not knowing how.

"Got bored."

Kurogiri:"So that's where you went last night."

I don't respond instead getting up and heading to the door.

Kurogiri:"Where are you going?"

"Coffee." I respond before stopping and looking down at my outfit. "Changing first."

After throwing on a pair of black pants and a shirt with a rock band on it I make my way to the nearest coffee shop.

Though along the way I run into some blond skeleton man. Maybe he does drugs or something, or it could just be his quirk.

"You do drugs or is your appearance thanks to your quirk?" I ask suprising him.

'skeley':"That's rude don't you think?"

I shrug in response.

"Maybe, my heads not really right." I say with a giggle.

'skeley':"I see, well to answer yes it is thanks to my quirk."

After leaving Skeley I start to walk towards the coffee shop I was originally heading too.

Walking in I am greeted by the barista that recognises me, Youriko Amagizuki. She was a brunette half italian half japanese. If I remember right she's quirkless.

Youriko:"Good to see you again, the usual?"

"Of course Iko." I answer leaning on the counter like usual.

She starts to make my coffee as I examine the people in the cafe. The normal old man who is a retired firefighter. The widow who normally stops by on weekends.

Though one customer I don't recognise. A purple haired girl with jacks attached to her earlobes, she had black eyes. She seemed familiar.

Youriko:"Here you go Powder."

"Thanks Iko."

I take the coffee and make my way towards the girl, who seemed to have noticed me walking towards her.

"Do I know you?" I ask sitting down at the table.

She looks at me for a moment.

???:"I don't recall your name, but you do seem familiar."

"Weird... neither of us have an answer."

Jiro:"Kyoka Jiro."

I look at her making sure to remember the face with the name. Cute name for a cute face.

Jiro:"Are you going to introduce yourself or..."

I snap out of my thoughts and let out a nervous giggle.

"Right, call me Powder."

She gains a confused look.

Jiro:"I don't get your actual name?"

"I... uh... it hasn't been used in a long time..."

Jiro:"Do you not remember it?"

"Of course I do."

Jiro:"Really now? Then tell me."

She says with a smirk. I know what she's doing, and damnit it's working.

"Y/n. I don't have a last name, orphan." I tell her, and can tell she's thrown off by the last bit.

After the introductions we begin to talk about bands, since she pointed out the rock band that was on my shirt. She brought up a band called 'Deep Dope' and I said I would check it out.

Jiro:"Did you hear about what Jinx did to the UA gates earlier?"

"Yeah, why?"

Jiro:"I wonder how he did it. I saw it earlier and it was just right on the wall, though it seemed like decent work."

"Graffitti is just suprise art you didn't know you needed." I say before realizing something, "You said you saw it earlier, like in person?"

Jiro:"Uhh, yeah. I took the exams earlier."

"So you wanna be a hero?"

She nods her head shyly while messing with her jacks, and I can only think one thing, 'Cute'.

"Well I'm sure you'll get in."

She looks up at me seemingly suprised by my statement.

Jiro:"How can you be sure?"

"Do you believe you will get in?"

After a moment she nods.

"Then you will, I'll even threaten them if you want."

Jiro:"I'm good thank you."

She says quickly with a tint of pink on her cheeks.

"If you say so."

Looking out the window my eyes widen as I realize how much time had passed.

"Well its late and I gotta get going."

Jiro:"Huh?"

She says suprised as she notices the time aswell.

Jiro:"You're right."

Going over to Iko I hand her some money paying for both mine and Jiro's drinks.

"See you around cutie." I call out to Jiro before leaving the cafe not seeing her reaction only hearing Youriko giggle.

Getting to the bar I am met by Giri and Handy, who was too busy with a game.

Kurogiri:"You left for coffee two and a half hours ago."

"Got caught up talking with someone."

Kurogiri:"I see."

After that I make my way to my room.

Sitting down infront of my workbench. Gears and other mechanical parts littered the table.

Picking up a object that seemed to be a grenade of sorts, but with a mouth. Opening it up I form a crystal and put it inside of the grenade, and the eyes start to glow slightly.

Grinning I put it in a satchel with more bombs similar to it, the only difference being spray paint littering them.

Though my thoughts drift to Jiro. Something about her seemed... entrancing. Maybe it was her voice, it was beautiful.