Chapter 3

Jiro POV

Laying in bed I can't help but think about that boy I met in that cafe. It had been my first time going there and I didn't expect to meet anyone. Y/n however just strolled right up and something just clicked. He didn't seemed to bother me and seemed like a good person.

Well I don't really know him, but we did get along fairly well. Maybe if I go back there I'll meet him again. He did seem to already know the barista.

Mika:"Kyoka you're letter is here!"

Being snapped from my thoughts I quickly get up and make my way down the stairs and into the living room where my mom is waiting with a letter from UA.

Y/n POV

"I'm bored!"

Shigiraki:"Go do something then."

"You said I couldn't blow anything up!"

Shigiraki:"Go get coffee or something! Just stop bothering me!"

"Meanie." I mutter with a pout.

Getting up from the bar I head out and wander the streets of the city. Luckily I was in my street clothes.

While walking through the streets my mind wanders to Jiro.

'I wonder if she actually got into UA?' I wonder putting my hands behind my head.

Mikasue:"Powder how are you?"

The voice of a familiar widow snaps me from my thoughts and I look at the dark haired older woman. Though she's aged gracefully and still has beauty.

"I'm good Mika." I tell her, "How baout you?"

Mikasue:"Same as usual. Say how was your date the other day?"

"Date?" I ask confused.

Mikasue:"With the girl with the ear things."

"Jiro? We weren't on a date." I tell her.

Mikasue:"Really? I think you two would look good together."

I just shrug. I mean Jiro was cute and all, but I don't know. She's a hero and I'm a villian.

Well the law and goverment says im a viliian. I just like doing as I please. It's not my vault the laws they made sometimes conflicts with my wants.

Mikasue:"Could you help me?"

Mika ask snapping me from my thoughts gesturing to her bags. I nod and take them as we wait by the crossroads.

Eventually we get to cross and I walk beside Mika as we head towards her house.  She talks about minor problems or occurences in her life and I listen. She's always been a nice lady to me so it's the least I can do.

I like her so much that I even hunted down and killed the people who mugged and killed her husband, though she doesn't know that. I think at least.

As we neared her house she was talking about a problem she had with a old man that kept flirting with her.

Mikasue:"He's nice and all, but I'm just not interested in getting into a relationship with anyone."

"You sure, I mean not even a young buck? I think that's what older women call young men." I say in thought only for her to giggle.

Mikasue:"Oh no. This lady is perfectly fine single. Though I wish I had a child or grand child, it does get lonely around the house."

"Adopt one." I tell her, "There's plenty of orphans around sadly."

Mikasue:"I hadn't thought of that..."

"I mean depending on who you adopt you might have to deal with a mental issue or two."

Mikasue:"What do you mean?"

"Take me for example. Schizophrenic for starters." I say suprising her, "But some are either children of hero's who have passed or villans who were put away or abandoned them, some's parenst probably died in a clash between the two sides."

Mikasue:"That's sad to hear, and even sadder knowing it's true."

I nod agreeing with her.

Mikasue:"So are you an orphan?"

"Kinda, I guess."

Mika just nods while I feel her stare at me for a moment. We passed a house and I heard what sounded like a shout of excitment come from.

"Sounds like something good happened."

Mikasue:"Indeed, wonder what Mika is happy about."

"Mika? I call you Mika. Their can't be two!"

Mikasue:"Oh I don't mind."

I only pout as we approach her house and she takes the grocery bags from me.

Mikasue:"Thank you for the help Powder."

"It's no problem Mika."

Mikasue:"Oh by the way, could you help me figure out how to use a phone tomorrow? I got one and I don't know how to use it."

Mika ask and admits seeming a little embarassed.

"Oh sure I don't mind. See ya tomorrow." I tell her and wave as I leave.

Walking back down the street I wonder where I should head to next. I have all day. Shigiraki doesn't want me spray painting anything for some reason. He honestly gets on my nerves, I've never liked him.

While I was stuck in my thoughts I don't notice my body automatically making it's way to a familiar place.

When I did snap from my thoughts I looked around the rundown abandoned arcade. It was the spot we use to come too.

My fist clench as I look at all the machines that still worked thanks to me. I had the highest score on all of them. That's what'd happen when theirs no one to compete I guess.

Shigiraki POV

"It's going to be bad if that brat figures out if she's alive." I say annoyed.

Kurogiri doesn't respond instead he keeps cleaning the shot glass.

Kurogiri:"If Giran was right she's working at UA this year."

He says after a moment of silence.

"With luck he wont learn about her."