Chapter 10

Y/n POV

"Who are you?" I ask looking up from my switch to the heroine infront of me. She wore a rather R rated outfit.

"My hero name is Midnight." She introduces. "Follow me."

"...no." I respond and go back to my switch.

"What?" She ask turning around. "Kid I am suppose to lead you to your class today."

"You look a hooker." I say. "I was told not to follow hookers."

I go back to sitting in the chair in the teachers lounge. I hear Present Mic trying to stifle a laugh on the other side of the room.

"I am a hero." She tells me gritting her teeth.

"And I was a villian... well I just doing what I wanted and never hurt innocent people..." I say.

Hearing the door open I glance towards it to see Caitlyn. She only takes a side eye glance at me.

"Y/n get to class." Caitlyn says. "And get out of my seat."

"Don't know where it is." I respond not getting up.

"Do I need to get Vi?" She ask. "Follow Midnight to your class."

I sigh and get up as I do she takes my nintendo swtich. "Theif!"

"Get a move on." Is all she says.

Grumbling I follow Midnight out of the teachers lounge.

"Your suppose to be a hero, she stole from me." I complain to Midnight.

"She's your sister in law." Midnight counters. "One of your guardians."

Eventually we get to a door thats the entrance to class 1-A.

"Kyoka is in this class right?" I ask.

"Kyoka Jiro?" Midnight ask and I nod. "She is."

"Yay!" I say.

Not waiting for Midnight I open the door and stroll into the classroom. Eraserhead and Vi were both in there, and Eraserhead was mummified.

"Who made Eraser into a mummy?" I ask. "Do I need to paint you again?"

"Do it, I throw you out the window." Eraserhead says.

"But the white bandages are just like a canvas." I complain. "Idea!"

Grabbing a marker from the teachers desk I walk over to Eraserhead and write 'Jinx' on his arm cast.

"Signed your cast!" I say with a smile. I then turn to the class. "Any of you want to do it?"

Vi pulls me over beside her. "Y/n, behave."

"Okay some of you may recognise him." Vi said pointing to me.

"That's Jinx!" A pink girl said.

"What's a villian doing here?" A small boy with a grape head ask scared.

"Wasn't he at the USJ?" A red head ask.

"I was!" I answer.

"Nezu has made a villian rehabilitaion program." Vi said. "Any questions?"

"Shouldn't he be seeing a threapist for that?" An invisible girl ask.

"Well he does have to talk to Hound Dog." Vi said. "But as hero's it is your job to save people and that included villians aswell, this will help you when such a time comes."

"I will be as difficult as possible!" I tell them.

I hear Vi sigh as Eraserheads scarf wraps around my mouth, and I have to say, it taste horrible. I start to struggle as Vi keeps addressing class 1-A.