Chapter 4

Y/n POV

"That's the power button." I tell Mikasue with my chin on my hand.

Mikasue:"Do I press it or hold it down?"

"Press if you didn't completely power if off."

Mika nods as she tries to turn the phone on, and yes I made sure it was charged before I handed it to her.

Mikasue:"Oh... that's how you do that."

I only nod and pick my coffee up and take a drink from it, as I put the coffee down I fiddle with the bullet necklace I wear.

(This is what you are currently wearing. Yes you have pants on.)

Mikasue was messing with her phone, which I already set up for her. I wrote down everything she'd need to know in a way she'd understand on a notepad for her. Someone knocked on the door and she got up.

Mikasue:"That must be Mika."

"You're already in here though."

Mikasue:"My neighbor Powder."

I make an 'oh' face and take another sip of my coffee as she goes and answers the door.

The original plan was to help her go through the process of setting the phone up, but my paitence wouldn't have lasted so I did it and will answer any questions she has.

Mikasue:"Mika come in, I forgot you were coming over today."

I hear Mikasue say and another voice responds as they come into the house and make their way to the table.

Mika:"You aren't busy are you?"

Mikasue:"No, Powder was just helping me set my new phone up."

Mika:"Powder?"

At that moment the two walk into the doorway and I set my eyes on a woman that kinda looks like Jiro.

"Hi." I say with a wave.

Mika:"Hello."

Mikasue:"Mika meet Powder, Powder this is Mika Jiro."

I nod then pause, "Jiro, like Kyoka Jiro?"

Mika nods.

Mika:"That's my daughter how do you know her?"

"I met her at Youriko's cafe."

Mikasue:"Oh I thought I recognised the girl you were talking too. They looked like they'd be a cute couple."

Mika:"Oh so you're the boy who Kyoka keeps talking about."

"She talks about me?" I ask suprised and Mika nods.

Mika:"She had a hard time making friends at school, so she was excited meeting someone she got along with so well."

"That's hard to believe, she seems like an amazing girl." I say honestly. "By the way did she get into UA?"

Mika:"She did."

"Sweet. I told her she would."

Mikasue and Mika sit down at the table and they both start to talk about recent events in their life and I get my switch out and begin to play a Kirby game. I love the pink godly ball.

Here's the thing when I space out and focus on something. I ignore everything that goes on around me. So you could imagine my suprise when I looked up from my switch and see Jiro sitting beside me.

"Jiro?!" I say suprised jolting slightly.

Jiro:"Yeah. I've been here for 10 minutes now."

"..."

Jiro:"You didn't know?"

"I was focused on Kirby." I say as defense with a pout.

Jiro:"I could see that."

She said with an amused smirk. Hearing giggling we both turn to see both Mikasue and Mika looking at us giggling.

Jiro"Mom!"

Mika:"I'm sorry sweetie, but Mikasue's right, you two do look cute together."

At that we both blush and turn away, only to hear them giggle more.

They eventually stop giggling and go back to their own conversation and I hand Jiro one of the controllers and switch to a co-op mode and we both start to play the game.

Jiro:"Hey I wanted that power!"

"Be faster next time." I say sticking my tounge out, "Don't inhale me!"

Jiro:"Don't be in my way."

She responds with a smirk. I grumble in response as I mash buttons trying to do something.

The day went on, but eventually I had to get back to the bar since Kurogiri sent me a text.

"I gotta go. See you some other time Mikasue." I say getting up from the table.

Mikasue:"Oh wow I didn't notice it getting so late."

Jiro tries to hand me my switch but I just give it to her, "I'll get it some other time, you seemed to be having fun."

Jiro:"I can't keep it, it's yours."

"I insist." I say walking towards the door.

Jiro:"Hey! Atleast take this."

I turn and see Jiro handing me a piece of paper with numbers written on it.

"Numbers." I say confused looking at it.

Jiro:"It's my number idiot."

"Oh."

I nod and leave the home as I pull my phone out and enter the number into it.

Walking down the street as I contemplate on sending a text knowing I'll forget later I spot a newspaper on the ground which catches my attention and I pick it up putting my phone in my pocket.

"Hero did something." I mockingly say on the first page before quickly glancing at the hero's name with wide eye, "Enforcer."

"Who cares what Shigiraki wants I'll do what I want." I say shoving the newspaper in my pocket and stomping towards my abandoned building.