Chapter 8

No POV

A tied up Enforcer, Jiro, and Momo could be seen tied up to chairs. Kaminari was tied agaisnt a pillar with blue crystals around him, two tied to his hands specifically.

Y/n:"One little spark and he goes boom.:

Jinx says looking at Kaminari. He then starts to examine Enforcer's rifle.

Y/n:"How strong is this thing?"

Enforcer doesn't answer him she keeps glaring instead.

Jiro:"Why are you doing this?"

Y/n:"Did you miss what I said a few minutes ago?"

Jiro:"I meant why are you with the villians?"

Y/n:"Oh... well they saved me when my sister really hurt me and left me for dead. But they decieved me and now... well Imma just continuing doing what I want after."

Enforcer:"Do you really think you'll get out of here?"

Y/n:"I'll either be wander the streets of Japan or Hell."

Jinx says casually and the three's eyes widen at what he was saying.

Momo:"You can't mean..."

Jinx however just giggle as he moves to the window of the building. He looks towards the center of UA and frowns.

Y/n:"You stay here."

He says walking past the three his face holding a grin, but his eyes holding anger.

_____________________

The nomu had just regenerated and was ready to go at All Might again. Kurogiri was being held by Bakugo.

Vi was beside All Might, but she was somewhat beat up.

Shigiraki was about to order Nomu to free Kurogiri but before he could a shot rang out and Nomu fell to the ground with a hole in it's head.

Shigiraki:"What?!"

Y/n:"You know Tomura I really don't like liars."

Shigiraki turns to Jinx enraged, but it was Kurogiri that spoke up.

Kurogiri:"Jinx we can explian, just free m-"

Kurogiri was cut off when a shot from Jinx landed milimeters from his head.

Y/n:"Oh... you're still alive, what a shame."

Somehow the Nomu had regenerated. Probably due to the shot not piercing it's brain.

Shigiraki:"Nomu free Kurogiri then kill Jinx."

Nomu charged at Bakugo but All Might managed to push him out the way and take the hit.

Nomu was about to charge at Jinx when he shot Shigiraki in the thigh and Nomu had to move infront of Shigiraki to sheild him.

Y/n POV

I smile as the Nomu keeps blocking my shots. If it didn't Tomura would die. Forming a crystal in my hand I toss it towards the nomu then shoot it. A blue explosion erupts obscuring my view of either the nomu or Tomura.

All Might:"Jinx I will have to ask you to stand down."

I pretend to think about it for a moment. "No."

Vi:"Come quietly, we don't have to fight."

"Funny coming from you." I say turning gaze to her. "Thought you'd love to hit me again."

Vi:"What?"

I do a fake pout. Looks like she really doesn't recognise me, I mean Jiro didn't recognise me somehow either and she saw me a few days ago.

Shigiraki:"Kill that damn schizophrenic brat!"

I turn just in time to have the nomu punch me in the chest. I cough up blood as I am sent back into the fountain.

Shigiraki:"Fine you want the truth. No your sister wasn't dead, we were just using you, it's a shame you had to find out the truth."

The nomu was about to rush towards me, but All Might intercepted it. The two started to fight as I slowly made my way out of the fountain.

Rubbing my head I see All Might punch the Nomu out of the building. He then turns to Tomura who was kneeling on the ground with blood pouring out of where I shot him.

Raising my gun I take aim and fire for his head. Unforunately Kurogiri uses a portal to send it back at me, and it pierces my right side.

"Damn it." I mutter.

Hearing someone approach I turn to see Vi...

Vi:"Come on. Let me help you."

"I don't need your help!"

Getting up and ignoring my wound I rush to her and throw a punch at her face. She blocks it and grabs my fist.

Vi:"You're wounded and were used by the villians, we can help you."

"So now you want to help me?" I ask gritting my teeth. I punch her in the side, unforunately she grabs that wrist. "Well it's too late, Powder's dead!"

Vi's eyes widen.

Vi:"Powder? Wait..."

She takes a good look at me and I laugh. "Now you see it?"

Vi:"I thought you were dead..."

Gritting my teeth I headbut her making her stumble back and let go of me.

I back away and look around. While I was fighting with Vi Tomura and Kurogiri have escaped. All Might was still standing tall, and more hero's are now here.

Well it's not like I came here expecting to get out alive...

Glancing behind me I see my gun on the ground.

All Might:"Jinx stand down, you are out numbered and can't escape."

Vi seemed to see that I was looking at my gun.

Vi:"Powder don't try it."

Gritting my teeth I can tell she's right I wont make it to it... well there is one more option. A giggle escapes my lips as they stare at me.

"There is one place I can escape to away from you all." I say summoning two crystals the size of my hands. "Hell!" I crush the crystals as Vi and All Might both rush towards me.

Unforunately for them a large blue explosion surrounds me.

Vi:"POWDER!!!"

Was the last thing I heard before everything went black.