Oh My God (KamiNeta)

Rating: Teen and up (Mild spice)
Pairing: Kaminari/Mineta
Tags: hurt/comfort, getting together, getting back together, accidental relationship, boys in love, idiots in love, Mineta is a gremlin, Kaminari is a dork, bisexual Kaminari, they are both sexual deviants I love them, artist Mineta

(Written listening to a loop of I Love U by the Chainsmokers)

Summary:

In where the boys are oblivious gays, Mina is shunned for her sins, and Minoru has two separate crisises.

——————

Mineta was a great many things. He was a troublemaker and pervert, a student and a hero in training. He had been many things in his short life, and very few of them were good.

Most of all though, Mineta was completely and utterly stupid.

Despite his grades, his knowledge of battle tactics and heroes, he was a complete idiot.

There was no explanation for why else he would destroy the one good thing he had, and why he hadn't even realized he had it in the first place.

With a scream of some ugly emotion he didn't want to name, the teenager threw the closest item at the wall with everything he had, watching a (thankfully) cheap figurine shatter against the plaster.

He wanted to throw more, to let loose and have a good old fashioned tantrum, but the wind had gone out of his sails. The boy slumped in on himself, pressing his palms against his eyes hard enough to see stars, willing himself not to cry. Heroes didn't cry, not for this, not for something so-

So-

He left out a small sob, lip quivering. He had never been good at not crying. His classmates used to make fun of him for it, but there was a running joke that you always knew how Mineta was feeling. He was a creep and he was stupid, but he could never be accused of hiding his emotions. With Mineta, what you saw is what you got.

Minoru was happiest when people weren't looking at him, couldn't pick apart every little move of his to explain his well documented issues. He hated the court of public opinion, it never treated him well.

He may have been the underground porn dealer of his middle school, but he still got his fair share of the human rights violations bullies liked to deal out.

The rage was gone and now he was just sad. He crawled under his covers, shutting the world out and doing his best to figure out how it all went wrong.

-

Mineta had never had friends before, and it was completely his fault. He wasn't an easy person to get along with, and not many people wanted to deal with the hypersexual weeaboo to reach the actual redeeming qualities of his.

But then, with a bright smile and eyes promising mischief, Kaminari asked him to hang out after school.

And suddenly Mineta had a friend!

Kaminari could understand and relate to his impassioned rants about about how fucking beautiful women were. He had watched the same anime and always wanted to hear about the newest one Minoru had dug up, always wanted to watch them with him and didn't scold him for his chattering.

And he could watch Kaminari play video games and help him through his work without being 'a condescending dickwad', They balanced eachother out, and in a way, Denki had kept him from getting bored enough to cause real trouble.

(His principal had once called him a 'tiny gremlin' and had told Mineta at his graduation that, should he ever procreate, his spawn wouldn't be allowed within ten feet of his school. Mineta thought he was being a bit dramatic, you try and make popcorn on a Bunsen burner one time and suddenly you're a public menace!)