Episode 3: The Embodiment of Fear!

As the days gone by and it was slowly taking a toll on Aokime's body. 7 days straight of fighting demons and fighting for survival, now he was staying hidden to regain his composure.
"I swear... the more demons I face, the more I feel like I am about to pass out. Just one more day left... and it will be all over."
Aokime was too focused on his thoughts that he didn't feel the sudden shaking of the ground. Something was coming... something big. This snapped him out of his train of thought as he quickly grabbed his nichirin blade ready, but the closer the stomping got, the more the ground shook. It wasn't long until a giant dark figure emerged from the shadows.
"W-what the hell is that?!"
It was a gigantic grotesque monstrosity that shook Aokime to the core.

 "W-what the hell is that?!"It was a gigantic grotesque monstrosity that shook Aokime to the core

"Ahh... another meal to eat!"
The monster spoke up as it lifted one of it's giant hands, before it suddenly sprung out at insane speeds towards Aoikime. Within that moment, Aokime immediately drew out his sword and struck the hand out of the way. He leaped back trying assess the situation and realized he was encountering a demon.
"No use running away, I'll put an end to you swiftly."

Aokime turned around and saw the hand coming towards him

Aokime turned around and saw the hand coming towards him. Just barely dodging it, he stumbled over trying to regain his footing. He knew that this was going to be tough and not possible. Remaining on the defensive, he focused on avoiding all attacks but little did he know that the next attack wasn't in plain sight. The ground breaks open as Aokime is grabbed by the hands of the monster.
"Finally. You pesky little rat!"
The demon yelled as it got closer, Aokime was trying his hardest to break free but the strength of the demon was too powerful for Aokime to overcome.
"Now... good-bye!"

In that moment, Aokime was scared. He was staring at a monster that was imposing that Aokime felt like he was about to die and there was nothing he can do. He wanted to scream but the amount of fear that overwhelmed him halted his breathing. Slowly passing out from the fear, it felt like he was locked down in chains. Suddenly a shadow dashed by, severing the hand off the demon. Aokime felt his body fall down to the ground, immediately shaking him back into reality.