CHAPTER 02 [CONT.]

THIS IS JUST KINN AND PORSCHE CONVERSATION.

[KINN'S POV]

I went outside to buy foods and medicine and i feel there was a guy who's stalking me, I look at my back and it's Porsche.

"Po-Porsche, why are you here? It's already midnight." I ask him.

"Just walking, oh btw I'm going out of the country next month wanna join? I'm going to visit my bestfriend." He said.

"Wait, my friend is on coma 5 years and he's awake now. He had a dream in his coma and in he's dream his boyfrie— bestfriend is your childhood friend, he thinks that can you help? But it's ok if you don't like to." I said to him.

"But your friend who's in coma never meet me, and I have I childhood friend. And he's the one who I'll visit next month. His name is P—" he said and I stopped him with a another word.

"Pete" I said, his eyes is in shock.

"H-how do you know?" He ask and his eyes still in shock.

"My friend said that to me, his bestfriend named Pete. And his dream you and me are couples" I said and he blush.

"Let's make a deal then?" I ask him.

"What deal?" He ask me in curiosity.

"Let me ask and my friend join you on a trip so we can find out that" I said.

"B-but Pete is on Coma, he's on coma 7 years. He's not waking up at all, and doctor said I need to go there and wake him up" he said and the tears starts to fall into his cheeks

I wipped his tears as I cupped his face.

"He will going to be awake, let's just wait." I said and hugged him.

This is it for now, see yah again! Luve you all!!
     —crxzyy