CHAPTER 10: WE NEED THIS LOVE

[Vegas POV]

I'm sleeping at the couch oinside our room when I suddenly heard Phi Khun crying. I open my eyes and look at Phi Khun's direction.

"Pete, Pete!! Wake up!! Hey! Hey!!" Tankhun's voice cracked and tears began to fall into his cheeks. He's probably scared that Pete will not wake up again.

I run towards then and held Pete's face.

"Pete, hey Pete." I spoke. My ayes are blurry because my ayes is full of tears.

"Pete, w-wake up" my voice cracked and tears fall down through my cheeks, my hands are shaking and I'm worried so much.

"Pete can you hear me? Hey!" I spoke again but my voice is way too low "GET THE CAR WE'RE HEADING TO HOSPITAL" Ishout as they ran towards the door to ready the car.

Pete starts crying, his sobs are uncortrolable. My tears began to fall and Phi Khun, Porsche and Arm are teary.

I carried him in bridal post and head to the car, when we are inside the car Pol is the one who's driving and beside him is Arm I'm in a backseat with Phi Khun And Pete who's now is still crying.

"Please don't hurt my son, please don't hurt Venice" He spokes and uncontrollable sobbs comes up, he's crying and can't even open his eyes.

"No-no one can hurt Venice, No One" I said.

"Khun Lim please-" he said but I don't let him speak coz when he speaks he can't breath.

Tankhun is crying now but his cry seems too different, he don't cry loudly but he cry in silence, he's eyes are swollen and his nose are red.

When we got into hospital we rush up into emergency room, the nurse wouldn't let us go inside. We wait and wait but a sudden realization comes up into my mind.

I called Porsche and said keep an eye to two kids, they might get kidnapped, I told him when the gun's are so they can use it at self defence.

The doctor cames out and talk to Phi Khun.

"Doc what happened? Is he okay?" Phi Khun ask with his teary eyes.

"He's okay now don't worry, he just have a high fever that's why he talks and cry," Doctor said.

"By the way, can I ask you a question?" Doctor ask and pointed at me.

Tankhun go inside Pete's room so I and Doc can talk.

"I think your boyfriend is overthinking, that's why he got high fever, he's weak coz of stress and kinda dizzy because of something." Doctor said.

"I- I don't know" I replied, and suddenly the doc run up to another room, I ask him why and he just said "Emergency".

I go inside the room and looked at Pete with pitty, He looks like he lost someone he love in his dreams.

I go towards him and he slowly open his eyes, when he looked at me he began to tear up. He pulled me into a tight hug and began to cry.

"P-please don't leave me again" He said.

"I won't okay? I won't" I said patting his back.

"Please don't leave me again, not again." He said and wiped his tears Phi Khun go towards us and join the group hug.

"I think it's better to tell you the truth, please don't leave me. Don't leave us." He added and looked at Phi Khun who just nodded.

"What? Huh? What truth?" I ask and looked at them.

"Let me, Let me tell you. But promise me you won't leave me and Venice" he said and I just nodded.

"When you we're living here before, when we just teens. We're not just Childhood Bestfriend's, were lovers. I got pregnant by you, but I didn't tell it to you coz I know your pa will be mad. I raised our child by me and Khun No, since you are go somewhere with your dad, I keep it private and tells everyone that that child is your pa and your pa's mistress child. Your pa's mistress is Khun Yim" he said and suddenly stopped then he looked at Phi Khun like he don't want to talk more.

"Your and Pete's son is Venice, yes we named him Venice Phongsakorn Theerapanyakul coz he's your child and not because hes your Pa's child." He said my eyes winded. "But Khun Yim had a brother, He is Khun Lim he believed that Venice is his sister's child that's why he'll do anything to have Venice, We can't contact Khun Yim either" he added.

Pete starts to cry, my heart is full of joy and nervouse, I'm happy that I have a child with Pete bat nervous from a thought that I lose my sunshines again.

I hug Pete and I started to cry, my tears fell into my cheeks but that tears is full of joy.

Pete hugs me and patted my back.

"You wouldn't leave me right? Right love?" He said and cupped my face.

" I will never, I promise" I said and once again, I hug him.

[Writter'sPov]

They went back to their home, since their house is near at the beach they plan to go there.

"Phi Ven-Ven!" Dyvier called Venice. "Let's go there!" Dyvier added then point at the sand lil bit near to the sea.

Venice then hold Dyvier's hand and run to the sand. They do a castle with a heart shape in the top.

"Ven! Dyvier! C'mon we should eat first before we play" Tankhun called them with a smile on his face.

Since Porsche, Arm, Pol, and Khun knows the truth behinds Pete and Vegas past. The others don't know and they don't want to tell them.

"Should we say it to the ones who don't know?" Tankhun whispered to Pete.

"Maybe we should say to them that Venice is Vega's son and not his brother" Pete says and looked at Vegas who's now playing with Venice.

"Okay, okay" tankhun said and pulls Pete to Vegas then rolled his eyes.

"Hey y'all! We have something to tell!" Tankhun said and go Infront of them.

"What is it phi Khun?" Kinn ask.

"Okay let me just tell something" tankhun said and sigh "Venice c'mon here" tankhun ask.

Venice walk towards Tankhun and smiled at him. Tankhun also signs Vegas to come then Vegas bent down to face Venice.

"Venice do you want to meet your Dada?" Tankhun ask.

"Ofc phi" Venice shortly replied.

Pete starts to tear up and went towards them.

"I'm- I'm your Dada, I'm your dada Vegas" Vegas said and looks at Venice, he can't control his tears so his tears fall down to his cheeks.

Venice looks at Tankhun and Pete, Pete and Tankhun just nodds at him and Venice starts to tear up, he can't believe that the man Infront of him is the man that he waited for years.

The tears fall down into VenVen cheeks and hugs Vegas tightly.

"I miss you da.... Imissyou...." Venice said between his sobbs.

"I miss you too ven, I'm sorry that I'm not here when you wanted me to see" Vegas then cry.

Porsche and Arm who's crying go towards them to join the hug.

Pol, Kinn, Kim are looking at them with a teary eyes and a smile.

"My wife is cute" Pol who's now wiping his tears said and chuckles.

"My boyfie too!" Kinn said and Kim just looked at him.

Then Kim looked at Chay, Chay who's playing with Dyvier looked back and smile.

Kim's heart melt with Chay's cuteness.

"C'mon guys join the hug!" Tankhun spokes up and rolled his eyes.

The five of them run and join the group hug.

_________________

As I said!! It'll be long!! Hahaha. Heyyyy luve's!! This is it pansit! That the last chapter or our "chapter 10" hope this brings you joy!

As I said it will have a two special chapterssss!! Just waittt heheee!! Luve you!

Have a great day!! Luveu!