Chapter 06: I'm back.

Tankhun, Arm, Pol, Venice and Dyvier is now resting but suddenly someone message Tankhun.

He got up to the bed and go to balcony to read the message.

"I'm back" the message he sees when he open his phone,

"Who are you?" Tankhun replied as fast as he can.

"Porsche"

"*Sent the place*" Tankhun send it.

Porsche didn't reply but he probably see the last message. Tankhun ran as fast as he can so he can inform who's coming.

"He's back" tankhun said.

"Who?" Pol turn his glance to Tankhun.

"Porsche" he said.

Arm who's in half sleep winded his eyes after he here Porsche's name, but Pol just confuse b'coz he probably don't remember Porsche.

"Uncle, who is him?" Venice pop out of nowhere.

"He's your uncle Ven-Ven" Tankhun said smiling at him

"Uncle Porsche?" Ven ven ask.

"Yes" Tankhun nodded and smile.

The three of them clean the whole room while the two kids just playing their car toys.

A few hours when suddenly they hear a knock on the door. Tankhun rush up to open the door and the door reaveal Porsche.

Porsche rush up to hug the three of them. He almost cry when he see Tankhun.

There for, the three tall mans appear and Tankhun's face can't recognize anymore.

He See's his two younger brother and his cousin. After so many years they didn't have a contact.

He rush up to hug his brother's and the two hug him, on other way Vegas just fix his eyes on the room to find Pete.

The two child pop out out of nowhere.

"Uncle, who is them?" Venice who's the one who spoke, tankhun remind him that don't tell his name to anyone until he said.

Tankhun just stare at Vegas and Vegas stare at Venice even if he don't know Venice he still approach Ven-Ven. Dyvier on the other side go to his papa and dada, Arm and Pol.

"Are you Uncle Porsche? Or you? You? Or the one who's have a bored face?" Referring to Kim who's just standing.

"I am" Porsche speaks up and Hug Venice who's seems to be shock but later on he hug his uncle too.

After a while Kim, Kinn, Porsche and Chay go to some vacant room to rest while Arm, Pol, Dyvier and Venice is now on the kitchen preparing dinner.

Tankhun and Vegas had a conversation.

"Who's that kid?" Vegas ask and frowned his eyes.

"Who? The big kiddo or the small kiddo?" Tankhun ask.

"The one who have a eyes like me and chubby cheeks like Pete." Vegas said.

"I can't tell you. I'll tell you if Pete wake up. But if he didn't you'll never know whom is he." Tankhun said in a low cold tone voice.

"Ok, now tell me where is Pete" Vegas ask again.

Tankhun stands up and held Vegas hand, they both go to room where is Pete sleeping. Tankhun left Vegas inside.

Vegas can't help but to cry, he cry until he's eyes are swollen, his nose are red too.

——————

This is it for now, I'm sorry again for slow and short update, please bare with me.

This day is my Birthday also haha, HAVE A GOOD DAY AHEAD ILUVE YOU!