CHAPTER 08: KHUN LIM......

[Morning]

While Arm and Porsche making breakfast, Venice and Dyvier is playing at the couch, Pol go out to buy some ingredients, Kinn and Kim is still sleeping, Chay is with tankhun, and Vegas was still in Pete's room.

The others still don't know that Pete already wake up. Vegas go outside the room and wait for Pol to come back. When Pol is already home Vegas call them all, then he make an announcement.

"Okay here me out everyone" Vegas said in a happy and cheerful voice.

"Our sunshine, is finally-"before Vegas continue his sentence Pete already cut him off.

"Awake " Pete said and give them a smile.

Then all of Pete's friend run towards Pete and hug him including Venice.

"Pete finally" Tankhun said and the tears fall into his cheeks.

Arm who's now have a teary eyes pull Pete and hug him. Porsche did it too. Pol patted Pete's back and whispered " I miss you" them hug him.

Then Pete turned into Vegas and hug him, and kiss his cheeks.

Vegas was too stunned. He didn't even realized that Venice is now holding his hand.

They keep staring at each other, Venice have a resemblance of Vegas and Pete.

Pete looked at Tankhun and Tankhun just nodds then Pete hugs Venice tightly. It takes a minutes before Pete pull out the hug.

Even Venice call Pete as Papa he really don't know that his Dada is Infront of him, Pete held Vegas hand and whispered "he's our Venice".

"Our what?" Vegas ask in a shock voice.

"Yes" Pete responded and nodds.

"How? Why? Uh?" Vegas ask again.

Before Pete open his mouth, tankhun stops him.

"He's Venice, You and Macau's BROTHER, I keep him after he's mom handled him to me, I named him as "Venice Phongsakorn Theerapanyakul" so that it's officially that You and Pete's son." Tankhun spokes up and winks at Pete.

"Venice, this is your Dada. Dada Vegas"  He added.

Without thinking, Venice ran up to Vegas and hug him tightly. Vegas did too.

Pete's phone rang up and he answered it.

"Hello?" The man on the call spokes up, tankhun emediatetly winded his eyes. He probably know who's that voice.

"Hi? May I know you please sir?" Pete ask.

"Is this Phongsakorn Saengtham?" The man spokes up.

"Yes, may I know you now?" Pete responded.

"LIM" the man said.

"Khun Lim......" Pete said and his mood change when he remembered that man.

—————————

Hiii beyourluves!! How are you today? Hope y'all are good!! HAVE A GREATE DAY AHEAD, KEEP SAFE EVERYONE!! LUVE YOU ALL!!

🖤⛓️💙