CHAPTER 04: PAST•

A week passed by, Porsche and Vegas prefer not to talk to each other. But Porsche knows that Vegas, Kinn, and Kim will go with him.

Porsche prefers not to talk about past but it's for his childhood friend's sake.He still mad at what happend to his friend, how he suffer. Porsche is most trusted friend of Pete, he knows all about Pete. And Pete's relationship with Vegas.

Porsche knows that Vegas forget his past due to coma, but he still mad what happened in past.

He need to talk to Vegas to clear up everything, it's for his friend. Bestfriend who still on coma. Every single word that Pete said before he collapse is pursed on Porsche heart.

Prosche's phone rang, he picked up his phone and it was Kinn, why on earth he will call around 10:00 pm??

"Hello?" The voice on call said.

"Yes? Please tell me what is it" Porsche said.

"Nothi—" Kinn said on other line.

"Ok ok. Can I talk to Vegas?" Porsche asked and stare at the window.

"Yes you can, here it is" Kinn said and handed his phone to Vegas.

"What is it?" The cold tone voice hear.

"Let's meet up near at the cafe, I just wanna clear things up." Porsche said that made Vegas in confusion

"Who—" Vegas said in other line.

"Pete." Porsche said.

"Ok. Let's meet then" Vegas said and ended up the call.

Will Porsche tell him about his past?

They meet at the cafe near at mall they both sat on a chair.

"What's your intention?" Vegas said.

"Its for Pete's gaddam sake" Porsche said and sigh.

"What is it?" Vegas ask again and made a confuse face.

"You can't remember it can you?" Porsche ask him  again and Vegas just frowned his eyes.

"Ok, hear me out." Porsche added and glaces at Vegas who's wearing a round glasses

"When you are kid, you used to play with someone, you and that someone became bestfriend's as you can't even live without each other, you used to be with that someone when yo got scolded, that someone always comfort you" Porsche said that makes Vegas frowned his eyes once again.

"Not until your dad takes you here, after you dad takes you here we didn't find any clues where are you, that someone always waiting at you, day by day night by night. He used to go to your favorite place and wait for you to comeback but you didn't. When I and that someone was going home from school we were about to cross the lane but the fast car passed by hitting that someone, his head on bleed that's why I panic" Porsche added once again.

"But before he closed his eyes he said to me something," Porsche said.

—Flash Back—
Accident—

"Pete, you're bleeding, hey Pete can you here me?" Young Porsche ask Young Pete with his teary eyes.

"Porsche, I'm ok. Can you do me a favor? Before I die i want Vegas comeback. Can you promise me that you will take care of him if I not made it? Please?" Pete ask gasping his breath

"I-I will find him for you, but you need to be strong Pete, " Porsche said trying not to cry but he failed the tears already falling on his cheeks.

"Thankyou" Pete said before he colappsed.

"Pete, no! Pete comeback! Hey Pete" Porsche shout and the ambulance came to rescue Pete.

Every single word that Pete said is pursed on Porsche's heart.

Pete fell into coma.

After two years of Pete being coma,  Porsche  go to Bangkok to do the promised he made. FINDING VEGAS

——END OF FASHBACK——

•|note|•

Hi luve's how are you guys? Hope you all enjoyed this part, keep safe as always luve yah!.

What will be Vegas reaction after he knew that? Will he get mad at himself?

Let's see again in next chapter!!!!