CHAPTER 05: VENICE

"Uncle Tankhun" the voice of a 8 years old Child rang into the whole room.

"Yes?" Tankhun who has half sleep is got off the bed.

"When will papa wake?" The child said and little tears form into his eyes.

"Papa will be awake soon, wait for him ok?" Tankhun said and carry the child.

The child hug the man besides him who's sleeping but the truth is the man that he hug was in coma.

The door suddenly opened revealing Arm and Pol with a 3 years old child besides them.

The 3 years old child run towards Tankhun and hug him.

"Phi Ven-Ven, i miss you" the child spokes up and hug Venice. Venice cares his back and kiss his pinky cheeks.

"Khun No" Arm said and go towards Tankhun with Pol and do a group hug.

"He still not awake" Tankhun spokes up and the tears formed into his eyes.

"He going to be ok" Pol said and hugs Tankhun ones more.

"C'mon we brings your favorite meal" Arm said and Tankhun just nodded.

The two kids is in the couch playing some random things.

The man who's lying on the bed is Pete. Tankhun used to take care of Pete while his on coma.

The child is Vegas brother. The young lad got pregnant with Vegas Dad that's why Vegas and his dad go to the bangkok, when the young lad raised the child he give it to Tankhun and Tankhun named him Venice Pongsakorn Theerapanyakul.

He call's Pete as Papa and Vegas as Dada but he never met Vegas. Tankhun lose his connection with Vegas when Vegas and his Dad leave.

But then, Venice is still waiting for his dada to comeback and his papa to wake up.

——————————

"Vegas! " The voice suddenly appears out of nowhere when Kinn bragg the door.

"What?!" Vegas ask and raised his voice

"We're fcking late for our flight you fcking bastard!" Kinn shout again.

"We're late or you just want to see your love of your life?" Vegas ask and smirk.

"It's fcking same!" Kinn said.

They both head to airport, Kim is already there with Porsche And Chay.

"Hey you! You fcking bastard! You said you wouldn't come?!" Kinn shout and go nearer to Porsche who's standing queitly.

"Watch your words phi, there's minor here"

"Chay will come so do I" Kim whispered to Kim.

Vegas just standing and playing with his nails.
——————

Sorry for slow update luve's :(( , how are you? Hope you all doing good!!

Seeyah again in next Chapter! Luve u all!