Chapter #2: Night 1

Murderer's POV

Honestly, I am very surprised I got this role. I did not really want it, I was hoping for Psychic? It sounded cool. I will have to plan this really quick, because I have only 7 hours. I can feel how scared everyone else is. God, I feel bad, I am probably going to regret this...

I walk for a bit and hit the kitchen bar. I almost screamed out of pain, pretty sure I let out a sound. I continue and after a few steps, I sense someone's presence. Maybe they can be my victim. Before that, I need to get a weapon.

I run to the nearest room. It turned out to be someone's bedroom. I hope no one is inside. I go to what is supposed to be a desk and find scissors in one of the drawers. Great! They were big, like really.

I go back to the main room, specifically to the kitchen. The target is still there. I have luck tonight! I go next to them and whisper:

"Hey, can you help me find the bathroom? It's really dark..."

"Sure?"

They fell for it. I couldn't believe it! I am going to play along. They doesn't seem to recognise my voice. I have never talked to them until now, after all.

I followed them to the bathroom. As they enter, I quickly turn around and lock the room. I took the scissors out of my pocket.

"Huh?"

I realised who it is now. It was THAT boy.

I stab him in the stomach. He widens his eyes, ready to scream, but place my hand over his mouth to silence him and pull out the weapon to stab him in the neck before he could ruin my plan. I saw his hat falling off his head, so I placed it back on with my bloody hands. I continued stabbing him on the same place, until I felt no pulse in his chest. Luckily, blood didn't stain my shirt. It was hard to clean blood off light coloured clothes after all!

I leave the crime scene before anyone could notice my absence. Maybe I could leave the scissors in one of the kitchen counters? That would work. I hope no one would find my fingerprints.

I return to the same place I was before the deed like nothing happened. Just as I sit on the floor, the lights start to flicker. I succeeded.

Third person POV

The lights flickered again, indicating the night is over. Everyone was very relieved they were alive.

"I am not... dead?" - said the person with pastel clothes, whose name is Lassi.

"Of course you aren't, dumb." - rudely remarked a girl, called Zahrah.

"Why do I feel like something's off?"

"Guys, where is Vinny? I think this was his name, he told me a few hours ago, right after the power went off." - someone asked.

"Now that you think about it, he is not in the kitchen, nor in the living room..."

"Ding dong! The night is over! The power is restored! But as you noticed, one of your fellow housemates is missing. Time to search for him!"

"Coming from a person who thought it was a good idea to trap more than 20 people in one house and force them into murdering each other."

"Rude."

Everyone split up in groups to look around. After 10 minutes, screams were heard, coming from the bathroom.

"EEEEEEEEW!!"

"WH-WHAT IS THIS-"

_____________________________________

Words count of Chapter #2: 581