Chapter #14: Day 7 / Night 7

Ally's POV

I was sitting on a chair, listening to what was written in Rosalie's journal. Apparently, she was Scout.

"Did they really scribble out the Murderer's name? That's pathetic." - commented Evelyn.

That remark was rather odd. But the fact we don't know the Murderer's name sucks. She could have helped at least! Ugh...

"Congratulations, Good team! The only person from the Evil team left alive is the Murderer."

But yesterday, they were 3!

'So Alab was Dark Psychic then...'

I realised I needed to go to the bathroom. I opened the door and didn't found Alab's body. The sink was all bloody. This is making me quite uncomfortable. I decided to just not think about it. I returned a minute later.

A few boring hours passed, without much going on. It was pretty quiet, until the speaker was turned on.

"Update. I bought a new TV, because you destroyed my old one."

"So my theory was true..." - said Tamia.

"What theory?" - I asked. I have no idea what are they saying.

"Well, I think that whoever is the host owns the house. It's a girl and she is on the photos on the fireplace."

Now I remembered. The lights flickered for a second and a new TV appeared. It was for sure at least ten times better than the old one. Everyone else looked really happy of the news. I was also happy, but didn't show any emotion.

"Alright, since we have TV, who wants to watch movies?"

A few people raised hands. I decided to join too.

*~Timeskip, sorry if I have skipped too much lol~*

Those movies were really fun. I remember last time when Seungho screamed, it happened again. But after that, we watched a few comedies.

It was now late. 9:50 pm. I don't know how many we have watched. Six maybe?

I went to get something to eat, I was starving.

I opened the fridge and surprisingly, there was ice cream. I grabbed the box quickly, got a spoon and went in my room.

You don't know how much I love ice cream. It's the best food in the world and you cannot change my mind.

*~After a good hour of Ally eating ice cream~*

My throat hurts. Oops, I ate too much. I went downstairs to leave the spoon and the now empty box on the kitchen. I realised it's 10:59 pm. I ran upstairs.

Murderer's POV

Who should I kill this time? Veronica would be a good target. She is next to Zahrah and Zahrah doesn't even have her innocence proven. I can frame her easily.

"Another update. This time, I am giving the Murderer access to any weapons they would like to commit murder with. Just write on a piece of paper what you would like to receive for the night."

I couldn't believe it. This is one of the best news since I got this role.

I went on my desk and turned on the lamp. I wrote:

'Muffin (the same as Muffin Man's)

Apples

Knife'

Right after I finished, I found the stuff on my bed. I cut the apples and took out the seeds. I placed them inside the muffin and went downstairs. My victim was in the kitchen all alone. I whisper in her ear:

"Hey, would you like a muffin? I found one, so I think you would want it."

"Uhm sure?"

She took a bite. I left again for my room. I will maybe draw to kill some time and then sleep for a bit.

I opened my phone for ideas. After a bit of scrolling, I found something.

'Ooh, I could draw that!'

After I drew it, I stared for a few moments. It looks decent enough.

'I am tired, I will go to sleep.'

After a bit of struggling, remembering those screams when I murdered the others with cold blood, I finally fell asleep. I just hope no one has touched that ice cream box in the freezer. If they did, oh boy, they will suffer, I promise.

I woke up to Zahrah's shriek 4 hours later. She was crying out loud. Looks like she found her dead friend.

_____________________________________

Character roles:
??? - Murderer
_____________________________________

Words count of Chapter #14: 698